how do you feel about this?

Ryan.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only associate myself with perfect people. Until you renounce your friendship with Emperor Cabs, I'm afraid i will not be able to associate with you.

I may even ban you again at MCFX.

Call me out then run out on chat so I can respond to you like a man. Hmmmm.

• Members

werent they they ones that got all butthurt and posted dumb stuff they should not have about someone that didnt pay them?

yeah, exactly. went on and on about assraping some 14 yr old kid. that may sound somewhat amusing but were talking about an actual company, not some random dude bitching about a bad craigslist deal.

• Members

missedthepoint'd

No I didn't miss the point. It was a low blow. The dude died. It would have made more sense for them to do this prior to his death. Regardless, Emperor cabs are better than any of the Orange or Marshall cabs being put out. I find humor in their morbid burn, but look at my avatar. All in all, Soldano make better amps than Marshall. Emperor makes better cabs than Marshall, Laney GH100/50L is a 800 slayer.

• Members

It would have made more sense for them to do this prior to his death.

But then it would have read;

"just in case you didn't know Jim Marshall is a drummer...remade some RCA circuits over the pond back in the 60s...and soon he'll be dead......"place foghorn sound here"

And that sounds like a threat.

Archived