how do you feel about this?

Ryan.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty weak. I don't know the no-name behind Emperor, but I'm sure they wouldn't be too stoked to have the fact that their designs aren't particularly original blabbed around by a fellow pro-level company on the day of their death. Just not smart to put something like that on your company facebook. Nothing to gain there.

• Members

this isnt the first time theyve acted like 12 yr olds. just from the way ive seen them behave as a company id never buy anything from them. {censored} those guys.

This. I had considered them in the past but after what I've seen on a few occasions from them (and the novelty of coffee table chic cabinets having worn off) they will not be getting any of my business.

• Members

It doesn't make me proud today to be friends with that crew. That really wasn't a wise statement to make. I not only disagree with it but I also don't like the crass statement itself.

I only associate myself with perfect people. Until you renounce your friendship with Emperor Cabs, I'm afraid i will not be able to associate with you.

I may even ban you again at MCFX.

Archived