Is there anyone on the forum that you hate?

Ryan.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate no one and glad a few of us are Facebook buds, you guys say some funny stuff. If anyone hates me I'm sad face panda

I respect a select handful of forumites that exhibit a proficiency on the guitar, showing they know how to play. I consider you one of these folks. :thu:

• Members

I respect a select handful of forumites that exhibit a proficiency on the guitar, showing they know how to play. I consider you one of these folks.
:thu:

And with that I rest easier thank you very much. I was messing around in B Dorian today. You and I know what that means isn't that awesome?

• Members

I thought we was cool. I VOTED FOR YOUR BAND! CHICAAAA

Nah Steven. It was a reply to Honks video about having a nemesis. It reminded me of the last part of this movie.

I stated my "favorite" ones here. :D

• Members

And with that I rest easier thank you very much. I was messing around in B Dorian today. You and I know what that means isn't that awesome?

lol... People who bought B Dorian also tried Bm and F#m Pentatonic (try these two as the blues Penta. for added sexy) You might also try a light slathering of C#m Pentatonic as well. You may also like Bm7, F#m7, AMaj7, DMaj7 arpeggios... For added flavor, try adding the 9 to the arpeggios. Free shipping and no returns.

Here's a fun Dorian progression to practice this over (courtesy of Dan G. but I'm transposing it into B Dorian for ya)

Bm7 | A/B | E/B |A/B E/B

Umm... I'm pretty sure I got that all straight. That will give you lots more B Dorian ideas on top of running the B Dorian mode. Some work better than others. Catalog the sounds each one gets in your noggin! Get a Bm7 chord looping and go for it! Exclamation points!

Archived