Is there anyone on the forum that you hate?

Ryan.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few people. Doesnt bother me whatsoever, but the {censored} they say blows my mind sometimes.

For the most part, all the half-decent guys on this forum have came and gone. I don't keep track of too many names anymore.

• Members

A few people. Doesnt bother me whatsoever, but the {censored} they say blows my mind sometimes.

For the most part, all the half-decent guys on this forum have came and gone. I don't keep track of too many names anymore.

does that mean the ones that are still here are decent, or indecent?

• Members

Of course not; I don't know anybody on here. I haven't even met anyone that posts here.

There are a couple of people that I think behave objectionably, but I strongly suspect that in the flesh they are perfectly decent people that I could drink beers (and other delicious adult beverages) with.

There are also some people who are extremely immature; behaving as such and having some fairly laughable attitudes, but the above likely still applies. It's just the internets.

• Members

I hate out of touch punk ass biches that correct my spelling. I hate them so much I give them free candy :angry:

I'll just correct everything.

"I hate out-of-touch, punk-ass bitches who correct my spelling. I hate them so much that I give them free candy. :angry:"

I enjoy peanut butter M&Ms.

Archived