READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-25-12

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PayPal'd & Shipping included, CONUS only.

MXR Custom Comp, $105 - Like new with box and papers. Used it about two or three times and compressors aren't for me.

TubeJuice MAX50 Attenuator, $50 - Pretty neat attenuator, I haven't used it in a very long time. Works for amps up to 50 watts. The pot is a bit scratchy and doesn't turn smoothly but works like a charm. Comes with a power adaptor for the fan.

Trade Interests:

Zvex Mastotron

Radial Big Shot ABY Box

IMG_0284-1.jpg

• Members

020.jpg

Prices paypalled, shipped.

1. SOLDBlack Arts Toneworks - Black Forest. Like new, with box. $108

2. Wren & Cuff - Box of War. Like new, with Box. $179

3. SOLD TC Electronics - Alter Ego. Like New, with Box. $145

4. EQD - Dispatch Master. Like New, with box.(I have 2. this is my backup) $155

5. SOLDStomp Under Foot - Hellephant. Excellent condition, with box. $130

6. SOLDStomp Under Foot - Mean Green Machine. Excellent condition. pin sized chip where plug goes in. with box. $125

7. Skreddy - Supa Tone. Like new, with box. $135

8. Fuzzhugger - Fuzz HUGER. Excellent Condition. no box. $95

PM me for international sales(additional shipping).

trades in which I'm interested:(+/- cash)

W&C Caprid

Tiffany Jewelry

• Members

7111767587_fc0b8f4413_c.jpg

D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone bender MKII - $600

Diamond Memory Lane 2 - $450

Mad Professor Little Green Wonder HW - $230

Himmelstrutz Fetto Custom - $275

Suhr Riot LE - $160

Providence Phase Force - $200

Providence Velvet Comp - $170

Providence Sonic Drive - $170

Catalinbread Pareidolia - $130

Keeler Stretch - $220

Boss FV-500H - $70

EDIT: Also adding some more stuff. Will upload pics in a bit.

Pedals:

Pigdog Electric Eye MKI - $700

Skreddy Mayonaise MKII - $650

Wren & Cuff Box of War - $170

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay HW - $240

Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser - $275

FoxRox CC Hybrid - $140

Custom BAT Pharaoh - $200

Skreddy Pink Flesh MKII - $450

RoboPimp Colorsound Overdrive - $55

Amps:

Diezel Hagen - $3200

Germino Masonette 25 - $1200

Guitars:

Suhr Modern 7 - $2200

• Members

For sale or trade. All items are in excellent condition.

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in lower 48.

Pedals:

EHX Small Clone $50

Keeley Fuzz Head $135

Speakers:

Celestion Seventy/80 $45 - 8ohm/12"

(New) Jensen Electric Lightning $85 - 8ohm/12", 70 watts

Jensen EL was only installed and tested so not even broken in yet. This is a fantastic sounding, LOUD speaker! Just check the web for reviews.

Amplifier

I'm considering selling/trading my made-in-USA Crate V3112 (EL84/12AX7. Spring reverb and foot switch). This is from the series that was built for Crate by St. Louis Music several years ago. It was serviced last year by Yontz at Mad Science Works in Raleigh and probably has less than ten hours on it since then. Local sale would be $375 with current speaker...G12H-30 Anniv. If you want a Jensen Electric Lightning then $400 for local sale. Also have original Seventy/80 if for some reason that speaker is preferred. Not a terrible speaker, just doesn't have the balls of the others.

Looking for a nice 1x12 open-back cab for trade...plus cash or other gear. I have an extra G12H-30 speaker so cab doesn't have to be loaded.

Really would like to do this locally (Raleigh, NC area) to avoid shipping. Will make a reasonable drive to meet.

GFS Import steel trem block $20

Trade interests:

Malekko omicron fuzz/chorus.

Would really like to try a Skreddy Screwdriver.

EHX Micro Pog

Line6 M5

Have something else? Try me.

Can send detailed pics of anything so just let me know.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

This is not an exact clone for the Maestro Fz-1 FuzzTone, as there have been a few improvements from stock...

The primary change is it has been fitted with a charge pump and voltage regulator so that it can daisy chain on your power supply with all your other pedals. The original Fz-1 ran at 3 volts and used two AA batteries. My version uses no batteries and thus can be plugged into your 9 volt board power supply and forgotten about till needed. No worries about forgetting to unplug it or turn it off and coming back to find dead batteries.

Another change is instead of 60's RCA 2N270 germanium transistors I used NOS 60's RCA 2N408 germanium transistors. They give a bit more output and provide a slightly warm, harmonically rich tone. Everything else in this handbuilt pedal is of top notch stock and it's finished off with a hand painted finish, each one unique.

$125 shipped and paypaled in the USA, slightly more for overseas. Interesting trades considered as well.

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

• Members

Rickenbacker 650D

This guitar is completely stock and a nice clean example of this rather rare Rickenbacker solid body electric. Loaded with Rickenbacker humbuckers which are warm and clear with just the right amount of output for a wide variety of musical applications. All top-of-the-line German hardware and general top notch Rickenbacker quality. Fret ends are perfectly dressed and action is low and easy to play.

Please note that the 650D has the 1 3/4" nut width which makes these play super easy and gives plenty of room on the board for wide bends and complex chords. A 330 or 360 by comparison has a much narrower neck with no taper from nut to heel. Rickenbacker designed these guitars to appeal to players looking for a guitar that was better suited for rock playing all over the neck. Neck is medium thickness with a shape between a D and C. Very comfortable and fast with the oil finish.

Includes original hardshell case and unused polishing cloth. $1100 shipped and paypalled in the US.

Would consider trades for a 330 or 360 (or either of the equivalent 3-pickup models) in one of the various sunburst finishes. Other hollowbodies welcome as well. Humbuckers preferred on non-ricks.

photo6.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo11.jpg

I've been trying out some various bass fuzz circuits and considering adding something to my product line. I built this Brass Master this afternoon in a Fancy Gashpaint box by #16 for comparison so some other circuits I'm working on. It has been modified a bit to have more low end on the fuzz side and smooth it out a bit. Still very raunchy but now it works better with guitar and sounds thunderous with bass. Controls are all on the front side to show off as much of Adam's paint work as possible on top. Insides are neat and clean as usual. This one has a battery snap.

$150 shipped.

photo-4.jpg

• Members

For sale or trade. Make offers. I'm interested in money, a small tube amp, interesting pedals (mini bone or similar, fuzz god II, etc.), interesting guitars, or some combination thereof.

Behringer Slow Motion SM200 (Boss Slow gear clone) $20 shipped CONUS

Behringer Compressor Sustainer CS400 $20 shipped CONUS

PFmoT.jpg

Electro-Harmonix Y Triggered Filter (pots date to 1975)

This is the first pedal I ever owned. Works, no internal mods, stomp switch is a little flakey, battery clip needs replacing, missing 2 screws (see pic), knob is new. $150 shipped CONUS

I have an adapter if needed.

73LNo.jpg

Hondo II Les Paul "Lawsuit," mid-'70s. Only 1 pickup is original, other 2 are period correct. 3rd pickup and switch added by me. Non-original bridge, tailpiece, knobs, pickup switches, nut. Will include original pickguard and other miscellaneous parts I replaced which may or may not be original. Bridge pickup is out-of-phase with other 2. $340 shipped CONUS

JQY0w.jpg

CwnIi.jpg

94kZ6.jpg

• Members

Maxon AD-900 analog delay (2-chip, with adapter, box, papers in Japanese writings. Possible a sushi recipe. But probably a manual. Amazing delay, 2nd time owning one, just want to buy other toys, asking what I paid) $275 shipped

maxonad900.jpg

maxonad9002.jpg

Stomp Under Foot Halo Bender OD/Dist (with box, #19 version 2, discontinued. "Great for pushing muffs"... from the creator himself [no, not The Jebus]) $120 pirate shipped

halobender.jpg

Will trade for Deluxe Memory Man with Tap Tempo (1100ms, + my semi-hard-earned cash)

Will also trade for a Malekko Tremolo.

I have a Boss HM-2 MIJ Heavy Metal pedal and NVN Dinosaur Fuzz for trades as well.

• Members

Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay $ 370.00

Fulltone Plimsoul Overdrive/Distortion Pedal $130.00

Subdecay Quasar DLX $275.00

Blackout Effectors Mantra Overdrive $150.00

Blackout Effectors Whetstone Analog Phaser $225.00

Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine Chorus $165.00

Voodoo Labs Wahzoo Wah Pedal $225.00

All items mint / like new, with boxes. Studio kept, never gigged.

$10 - $15 shipping depending on pedal. Shipped CONUS only. No trades please.

PM for photos and additional info.

Archived