PSA: List of chatcrue may 2012 - aka - which threads to avoid

goodhonk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoy the chat room. In fact it's not much different than posting in threads here only it's real-time. There is a lot of pedal and musical equipment knowledge transfer there too.

But hey if the idea of conversing with fellow forumites interactively threatens your masculinity it's probably not the right place for you.

But music and pedal talk on here is reduced by the constant 'lol new I made internet friends and we have little jokes lets make that well known' thread that this 'chatcrue' seems to make constantly. I don't have a problem with people making friends but is there any need for these pointless threads?

• Members

purpose of this thread was so the crybabies would know which threads to avoid.

All you do is alienate people and make the forum look cliquey. I shouldn't have to browse the forum with a list of people to avoid.

• Members

Not everyone wants to be join in with your chat though and so they shouldn't have to see it splashed throughout the forum. You have a chat thread, is it impossible to keep within that? I've alienated myself by speaking my opinion? cool.

• Members

Not everyone wants to be join in with your chat though and so they shouldn't have to see it splashed throughout the forum. You have a chat thread, is it impossible to keep within that? I've alienated myself by speaking my opinion? cool.

Go post your bands music in my on topic thread or shut the {censored} up.

• Members
Probably not even sarcasm is it.

no :love:

the point is, be the change you wish to see.

go {censored}ing do a pedal demo. have 4 people reply to it, and then do another one. then post about your upcoming show. then post something that can be found on FB by being friends with katelynn bread. then another pedal demo.

• Members

tom92, i think that you're probably a really nice guy. you should come to chat sometime. if you don't like it, you don't have to stay. but you might just end up with bros 4 lyfe.

I appreciate your invite Bob but it's not something I ever want to be apart of. It doesn't interest me in the slightest but thank you.

Archived