New songs by my band for people that like new songs by bands!

NITEFLY182

• Members

Sounds mid western. Am I close?

I like the writing. Are you working on a concept album here? I'm not a huge fan when it becomes screamo-ish. The actual vocals on the first track were quite nice. If you or your vocalist is nervous about their singing, don't be.

My vote overall is that I would listen again.

• Members

I dont run our bandcamp but it will be going up there soon. We're from Baltimore, MD and its not really a concept album. Some of these songs are new and others were written last year. They're just different bits and pieces that will be on our next full length.

• Members

BTW I only said those things about the vocals because I'm old. I find it harder and harder these days to listen to that vocal style but 20 years ago I could love some of that if I found the lyrics to be cool. It's my issue, not your band's...

• Members

Im not worried about pleasing anyone. Our music isn't easy on the ears for the most part and thats what I like about it. Generally, kids have never heard anything like us when we play shows.

Sounds easy on the ears to me! I like the June of 44-ish vox in the first song, haven't gotten to the rest.

I do think the vox could have been mixed in a bit differently, they have kind of a boxy sound but that is probably picking nits. It's obviously recorded and played really well. Well done. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

• Members

We recorded these live in our pactice space in one take each since theyre just demos. Vocals were added later though. Allison is pretty different for us. Generally we open with it and the end transitions into noisier songs. Again, thanks for the compliments and for listening!

Archived