Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Player99

• Members

I swear to God the only reason he got to make another Holly Wood movie is he's Russian and Holly Wood gives themselves a pat on the back for letting him murder us in the eye balls for another 180 minutes or however long {censored}ty movies are these days. {censored}ing action movies these days. {censored}. :lol:

...I'm currently writing about a post apocolyptic, live action anime chick who wanders haunted forrests and bombed out buildings, fighting corporate, fascist Gundam robocops by hacking their guns and cutting them at the seams to gangsta rap and late 60s free spirit hard rock. And I'm gonna make it for $10k. :lol::cry:

• Members

The only thing that scares me is that somehow in 100 years this {censored} ends up somehow being interpreted as factual historical {censored}. Like they'd be teaching it to school children "and that's why his face is on the penny, because they needed all the silver to kill vampires" :)

• Members

What didn't you like about The Dictator?

It was a dumb script. Could have been better if it was more like his other movies instead of a scripted movie. The whole thing was just a setup for the 2-minute speech he gives at the end (accurate/funny/sad/excellent/depressing speech though).

• Members

The only thing that scares me is that somehow in 100 years this {censored} ends up somehow being interpreted as factual historical {censored}. Like they'd be teaching it to school children "and that's why his face is on the penny, because they needed all the silver to kill vampires"
:)

See my post on the first page. Both me and you man...

Archived