Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Player99

• Members

Saw it in the theater and I thought it was pretty {censored}ing terrible. Close to walking out.

I'm really sad to hear this. It looked like it could kick ass. I saw the trailer for it before "The Dictator" (also {censored}ing terrible) and got bad feelings.

• Members

i dont get it...what is the link between vampire hunting and Lincoln?

is it suppose to play on the whole thing that Lincoln was an amazing human being and if there was going to be someone who killed vampires then it would have to be him?

• Members

is it suppose to play on the whole thing that Lincoln was an amazing human being and if there was going to be someone who killed vampires then it would have to be him?

because the concept of humor has degraded to the point where if you just put two random concepts together it's somehow funny for 2 straight hours, like at drama club. LOL SO RANDOM MONKEY CHEESE BANANA MONTY PYTHON QUOTE.

• Members

I'm really sad to hear this. It looked like it could kick ass. I saw the trailer for it before "The Dictator" (also {censored}ing terrible) and got bad feelings.

What didn't you like about The Dictator?

• Members

What didn't you like about The Dictator?

• Members

Y'know, ten years ago I knew somebody printing a comic about historical characters in fictional settings, so I submitted my proposal "Theodore Roosevelt: Speak Softly and Carry a Big F***ing Gun!!". After accepting the story, I wrote a script where he killed Chubacabre with the Rough Riders in central America, then cut to his later years, explaining how this was where his career as a monster slayer began in a secret room full of mythic creature heads. It was reviewed by three people who told me:

1). The story was too violent, had too much swearing, and that Theodore Roosevelt wouldn't randomly kill mythical animals. He should be their defender and friend. Keep in mind the proposal was "Follow histories most badass president as he travels the world discovering Windigo, Yeti, Big Foot, Frankenstein, mummies, and vampires - and kills them with his bare mother{censored}ing hands".

2). It was fine.

3). Reduce the violence to cartoon, PG material, and it'll be totally acceptable. I look forward to reading it!

So, I some how politely wrangled a string of words together explaining that these were three totally contradictory recommendations, to which they replied it "wasn't going to work out" or whatever.

Anyway, the fact this came out and is directed by the Wanted guy makes my piss boil. God, Wanted was a horrible, painful movie. The fact he's making this stupid fest, just {censored}. And yeah, as dumb as it is, I think my story is a bit more clever than the "oh so random" Lincoln vampire hunter, because if Big Foot was real, you better believe Roosevelt would have been out there looking for it. As a matter of fact, I think he claimed to have heard one.

• Members

Y'know, ten years ago I knew somebody printing a comic about historical characters in fictional settings, so I submitted my proposal "Theodore Roosevelt: Speak Softly and Carry a Big F***ing Gun!!". After accepting the story, I wrote a script where he killed Chubacabre with the Rough Riders in central America, then cut to his later years, explaining how this was where his career as a monster slayer began in a secret room full of mythic creature heads. It was reviewed by three people who told me:

1). The story was too violent, had too much swearing, and that Theodore Roosevelt wouldn't randomly kill mythical animals. He should be their defender and friend. Keep in mind the proposal was "Follow histories most badass president as he travels the world discovering Windigo, Yeti, Big Foot, Frankenstein, mummies, and vampires - and kills them with his bare mother{censored}ing hands".

2). It was fine.

3). Reduce the violence to cartoon, PG material, and it'll be totally acceptable. I look forward to reading it!

So, I some how politely wrangled a string of words together explaining that these were three totally contradictory recommendations, to which they replied it "wasn't going to work out" or whatever.

Anyway, the fact this came out and is directed by the Wanted guy makes my piss boil. God, Wanted was a horrible, painful movie. The fact he's making this stupid fest, just {censored}. And yeah, as dumb as it is, I think my story is a bit more clever than the "oh so random" Lincoln vampire hunter, because if Big Foot was real, you better believe Roosevelt would have been out there looking for it. As a matter of fact, I think he claimed to have heard one.

Dig it out, revise it for today, submit it to the Vampire Hunter director. Sit back. Get rich. Get hooked on bath salts. Eat a face. Get shot.

• Members

The vampires symbolize slave owners/traders. Then again, I smoked before I saw it and left thinking it was much better than I envisioned it would be.

Archived