HEY RYAN TIFFANY DINGUS....I'M BACK FOR REVENGE!!!

• Members

LOL!!! I love this post.

I really felt bad after you got banned. I thought you'd get a two-day maybe tops. I thought about petitioning Phil for a shorter sentence, but then I got lazy.

Welcome back.

• Members
no problem duder, easiest time I ever did

tim-robbins.jpg

I did think I'd just get a warning first, {censored}ers dont {censored} around.....I like that

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be in Yosemite for the next 5-6 days, so basically I'm serving the same sentence. I'll miss hcfx. :cry:

• Members

no {censored}, I just was over there a few months ago. Did a road trip around CA. San Fran, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Santa Maria, up rt 1, to san fran again.

did some hiking in yosemite Mist Trail and a couple small ones to see Lower falls. You climbing Half Dome?..haha..They didnt have the cables up when I went. Not to mention needing to be on a permit list and all.

• Members

no {censored}, I just was over there a few months ago. Did a road trip around CA. San Fran, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Santa Maria, up rt 1, to san fran again.

did some hiking in yosemite Mist Trail and a couple small ones to see Lower falls. You climbing Half Dome?..haha..They didnt have the cables up when I went. Not to mention needing to be on a permit list and all.

no but Halfdome is on the bucket list. we're doing young lakes trail. 3 lakes at 10000 ft. stoked. That sounds like a bad ass trip you did.

• Members

yeah it was awesome, yosemite was the best part really....well besides certain spots on the coast here and there. I dont remember reading abotu young lakes. I had a lot of trails on a list and after getting through Mist trail and back my knee wasnt having it. Theres steps made out of granite rocks, and a decent little drop off into rapids from the falls. Everything was soaking wet like it was raining there was so much water. My girl was {censored}ting her pants on mist trail though, had to turn around after the first fall.

Did some "bouldering" in Lake Tahoe though. Just trying to get down to the water line where no one was. awesome {censored}

• Members

yeah it was awesome, yosemite was the best part really....well besides certain spots on the coast here and there. I dont remember reading abotu young lakes. I had a lot of trails on a list and after getting through Mist trail and back my knee wasnt having it. Theres steps made out of granite rocks, and a decent little drop off into rapids from the falls. Everything was soaking wet like it was raining there was so much water. My girl was {censored}ting her pants on mist trail though, had to turn around after the first fall.

Did some "bouldering" in Lake Tahoe though. Just trying to get down to the water line where no one was. awesome {censored}

noice, i would turn around if my girl was {censored}ting her pants too. sounds like an awful time. I did mist trail last month. that is yosemite valley, we're actually hiking out of tuolumne meadows a bit north. going to do some bouldering there as well. so stoked.

Archived