how much do you pay for your practice space?

Ryan.

• Members

our rent just went up from $300 per month to $325. Not a huge leap, but still... annoying. c'est la vie.

our space is about 12x15

[video=youtube;XBW8vwEiWwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBW8vwEiWwo

the room is ours 24/7/365 and it has air conditioning, which doesn't do a whole lot. also fingerprint access and all that.

also comes pre-hotboxed.

so anywho... how much are you paying for your studio and what size is it?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that proposition leaves me wanting.

I tried to use my dick print on a finger print scanner at work.

I kept yelling that "WERE GONNA NEED A BIGGER SCANNER" but it turns out that dicks just don't leave prints. Only smegma.

• Members

My drummer has a big ass, tricked out basement that we use. I bring the beer / whiskey / bourbon. We solid.

In Philly, It can be all over the map. A semi clean, moderately sized, safe space with air conditioning and heat will run roughly 2-3 hundy a month then split between the members... A {censored}ty, dank, unlocked square in someones warehouse space that is shared with a bazillion bands is far cheaper but good luck keeping your {censored} from getting broken or stolen.

Surprisingly Brooklyn spaces run about the same as Philly price wise there are just way more of them available with short term agreements.

Too low to print

Where do you guys practice? Your hood is close to quite a few buildings with band space available and relatively affordable.

• Members

Where do you guys practice? Your hood is close to quite a few buildings with band space available and relatively affordable.

Our dummer has an extra room at his house so we've been doing our thing at his place for a while now.

Yeah I havent looked into a place yet because were ok at the moment but some of my friends have places in the area.

Archived