Just played a little show.

4nd3h

• Members

Congrats on getting out there and doing it. My band just had its first two live gigs this past week. Songs that we've rehearsed 50 times suddenly seemed alien--and so did my own voice. You've just gotta power through and find out how you sounded afterwards.

• Members

haha it happens dude. The first show I played I had literally rehearsed around 100 times and had that {censored} down. The second I started playing, I leaned forward to start singing and the mic started to feedback, causing me to completely forget my name, where I was, and what song I was playing.

I then {censored} all over the stage, slipped in the {censored} and broke me neck. My grandmother rushed onto the stage to my aid, also tripping in my feces and was pronounced dead within and hour. My parents, deeply distraught over the incident killed my little brother and eventually divorced, and were sentenced to a life in prison. My bass player was also diagnosed with cancer the very next day.

I've been practicing a ton and played a few shows since that went really well.

• Members

I then {censored} all over the stage, slipped in the {censored} and broke me neck. My grandmother rushed onto the stage to my aid, also tripping in my feces and was pronounced dead within and hour. My parents, deeply distraught over the incident killed my little brother and eventually divorced, and were sentenced to a life in prison. My bass player was also diagnosed with cancer the very next day.

{censored}ing

• Members

haha it happens dude. The first show I played I had literally rehearsed around 100 times and had that {censored} down. The second I started playing, I leaned forward to start singing and the mic started to feedback, causing me to completely forget my name, where I was, and what song I was playing.

Oh well, could be worse

• Members

You Aristocrat, you.... :)

• Members
oh andeh, hear about the body parts scattered around 'sauga? Maybe its time your fam moves out and comes to toronto
:idea:

also, let me know when their business is up and running for good. i'll give them some business, at least once

Oh yeah, 'cuz Toronto is a hell of a lot safer :lol:

Mid-October, I think. It'll be near the TD building.

Archived