why the f*ck did phil let alien back?

echodeluxe

• Members

walt disney was never cyrogenically frozen when he 'died'. he was a robot. they stored the extra parts in a jar of robotlube when he short circuited b/c he saw a black chinese person in his office.

i know this because i used to know Mickey Mouse. my avatar is a picture i took of him when we were {censored}ed up at myrtle beach a few summers ago.

• Members

I literally have no idea what's going on. Then again I have been away for months. Also anyone who has seen me post can infer I am far too lazy to make an alt.

What's the newest coveted delay? Overdrive of the month? Babes thread still floating around? Anyone wanna role play a fight over the internet? I'll be a bad chicano who grew up hard on the streets of Miami, never without a switch in one of his high rise socks and a 9 hidden beneath his billowing white XXL Hanes t-shirt.

• Members

Add beasleybitch to the list of useless ducks on this forum. He can choke on it too.

This tread is now for calling out
{censored}ty posters who contribute nothing but try to be cool

{censored} you.

That is literally 100% of what I am made of. I don't think there is a carbon atom in me. Just 100% useless wannabe cool.

Got one of those for me Mitch - I could use one. ;)

Come on guys - threads like this aren't kosher. If someone annoys you, please add them to your ignore list. If someone is doing something in violation of the site rules, please hit the "report" button and let me know about it.

Thanks - thread closed. :wave:

Archived