why the f*ck did phil let echodeluxe back?

Lou Speed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please see the attached screen shot for the location of the "report post" button. If, after looking at the screen shot, you notice that you are still not seeing it on your browser, please let me know.
:wave:

What are those other buttons next to it in the screen shot? I don't have those buttons. I NEED THOSE BUTTONS!!!

What are those other buttons next to it in the screen shot? I don't have those buttons. I NEED THOSE BUTTONS!!!

Those are MAGIC buttons. The Man has seen fit to deprive you of said MAGIC buttons. Down with the Man. It's all a big conspiracy!!! :cop:

I also have access to the HC Gulfstream and the condo in Maui. Neener Neener Neener. :p;):D

Phil must be the only HC member using that awful brown skin.

It is my duty to test it - I'm one of the guys who gets to beta test anything new on HC. If there's a problem, I try to find out about it first, before you guys do. That way, hopefully, we can get it fixed before it ever becomes an issue for you. :) I don't always succeed at that, but we really do try. Honest. :):o

Besides, it's not too bad - it's actually kind of easy on the eyes. :) There are still a few interface issues with it, and little things that still need to be fixed, and beyond kind of liking it, that's another reason why I'm using it. I'm trying to find, and document all of that stuff.

Regardless of personal preferences, I'm going to be one of the first people using ANYTHING new on HC, and trying to make sure it's as good as we can make it for you. :):o:wave:

Archived