i would officially like to welcome El Kabong and Rushfan back to the forum

echodeluxe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can solve this:

Ryan, how do you feel about Christianity?

I've never accepted Jesus as my savior. I went to church on Sundays until I was about 12 or so. Usually I fell asleep. Christianity has helped some of my alcoholic friends stop drinking.

When I read about the dangers of drinking. I gave up reading.

BTW, for the record, Rushfan was perma-banned "for cause" - which means the only way he's coming back is if he can convince us that his actions will be completely different than they were in the past insofar as abiding by the HC Site Rules. While El Kabong had some problems towards the end, and got a few temp bans, his perma-ban was done "at his request", and he could return (yes, possibly with a different user name - it wouldn't be the first time I arranged such a thing) if he so requested.

• Members

BTW, for the record, Rushfan was perma-banned "for cause" - which means the only way he's coming back is if he can convince us that his actions will be completely different than they were in the past insofar as abiding by the HC Site Rules. While El Kabong had some problems towards the end, and got a few temp bans, his perma-ban was done "at his request", and he could return (yes, possibly with a different user name - it wouldn't be the first time I arranged such a thing) if he so requested.

Too long, gave up reading.

Archived