OT: Walking Dead season 3 premiere..... TONIGHT!!!!!!

delayed delay

• Members

Is it just me or does anyone remember in season one when they wrapped themselves in plastic and goggles(Rick and Glenn i believe) before they went and fought zombies? For fear of getting the zombie blood on them, in their eyes, orifices etc... The mission was to get Ricks bag of guns while they were in Atlanta. Last nights episode was more of a braveheart type battle with all the hand to hand weaponry certainly somebody got blood on them and should be a {censored}ing zombie by now.

Preferably Carl.

• Members

Is it just me or does anyone remember in season one when they wrapped themselves in plastic and goggles(Rick and Glenn i believe) before they went and fought zombies? For fear of getting the zombie blood on them, in their eyes, orifices etc... The mission was to get Ricks bag of guns while they were in Atlanta. Last nights episode was more of a braveheart type battle with all the hand to hand weaponry certainly somebody got blood on them and should be a {censored}ing zombie by now.

Preferably Carl.

Remember the end of last season when Rick said the CDC guy said they were all infected? That's why they don't care about the blood any more.

• Members

i really enjoyed the new episode. i was expecting it to lead straight on from the end of the last one, but it seems we're thrown several months down the line.. which was a good move to get the characters moving forward. i thought it was great to see them with some SWAT-type skills and mean mutha{censored}er faces on while they're clearing their path..

also, it leaves a nice little gap in the audiences knowledge of what's happend during that time; which has made the main guy and preggo-wifey far more interesting, and with something more to work with throughout the rest of the season.

does anyone know how many episodes are in this season? and do you split the season half way through or something over there?

• Members

First season had great acting, but they also had better writing and direction than season 2 (see Frank Darabont debacle and AMC money issues). This time around seems like they're back on track and actually have money to spend.

I also agree GoT and Breaking Bad have the best acting on TV, hands down, bar none, reddotted.

• Members

Remember the end of last season when Rick said the CDC guy said they were all infected? That's why they don't care about the blood any more.

I was actually wondering this last night. And yeah, I remember the CDC dude, and it was reiterated last season when Rick told everyone about it. So... why are you screwed if you get bit, but not with blood in your eyes and mouth and stuff?

• Members
I was actually wondering this last night. And yeah, I remember the CDC dude, and it was reiterated last season when Rick told everyone about it. So... why are you screwed if you get bit, but not with blood in your eyes and mouth and stuff?

Well when you get bit it hurts! Nobody wants that yo. :lol:

So are they immune or what? Blood in the eye/mouth/butt, getting bit, blood in a wound etc should all = zombie.

Also in regards to my first post I remember them being covered in plastic then covering themselves in zombie guts to mask their human smell which the zombies are attracted too.

• Members

does anyone know how many episodes are in this season? and do you split the season half way through or something over there?

16 episodes this season. Don't know if they're splitting them, but this page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_dead_episodes - has air dates for the first eight, from now til 2nd december, so I think they probably will.

Archived