OT: Walking Dead season 3 premiere..... TONIGHT!!!!!!

delayed delay

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Player99

View Post

I watch this streaming on the net. I cannot stand the lulls and dialogue and interpersonal crap. Beyond boring. Thank {censored} I can fast forward it to skip all that dullard {censored}. This season is no different.

That's how the comic is as well. It's definitely not an action oriented book.

• Members

View Post

If by thin you mean boring as {censored}, I agree.

View Post

Days of Our Lives with zombies.

View Post

I watch this streaming on the net. I cannot stand the lulls and dialogue and interpersonal crap. Beyond boring. Thank {censored} I can fast forward it to skip all that dullard {censored}. This season is no different.

I think you missed the thread titled "If you hate the Walking Dead, post here"... poke.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Computicus

View Post

The highlight was the gasmask-wearing zombie whose face flesh was pulled off when said equipment was removed. It's the little things like that.

That did not make up for the campfire singing, the wife bitching etc. The show should be cut down to 1/2 hr of action, forget the soap opera.

• Members

I thought it was great. The second season started out so bleak, and took a a few episodes for me to get excited about it again. This season started out with a bang.

And I like how they're surprising those of us who have read the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
oh, and i hope Lori gets torn apart from the inside by Shanes demon baby
YES

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft

View Post

And I like how they're surprising those of us who have read the comic.

Absolutely. Seems like they're using the comic as a guide again (unlike last season) and throwing some curveballs. So many awesome things in store, I just hope the Governor is as crazy on the show.

• Members

Ok, that last foray into the prison. Two things. One: why did the Hershel go with them? He's their only medic, he should be put in as little danger as possible. Two: when they ran into the zombies, why did Rick order the retreat, instead of going at them? They only went into the corridors to clear out the zombies!

Archived