Cooked dinner for your lover lately?

King Rat

• Members

I cooked for the wife tonight, steak and potatoes. You wanna taste the best potatoes ever? Do this.

Bake some big ass potatoes at 500 degrees for at least an hour. they're done when you can squeeze them and they squish.

drink some scotch.

Take the potatoes and holding them with a towel or something, scoop everything out of the skin into a bigly bowl.

Drink some more scotch.

salt and pepper liberally.

add a bigass dollop of sour cream, an equally bigass bit of butter or margarine or holy {censored} theres no {censored}ing way this {censored} isnt butter.

Add a bunch of cheddar cheese.

have another scotch to take your mind off the burns you got because you didn't use a towel or something to hold the taters when you scooped them out.

Get a big mashy thing, and mix it all up.

Serve with steak. You pick what animal its from.

best {censored} ever.

My wife liked it so much she didn't even notice I'm drunk. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AxAxSxS

View Post

I cooked for the wife tonight, steak and potatoes. You wanna taste the best potatoes ever? Do this.

Bake some big ass potatoes at 500 degrees for at least an hour. they're done when you can squeeze them and they squish.

drink some scotch.

Take the potatoes and holding them with a towel or something, scoop everything out of the skin into a bigly bowl.

Drink some more scotch.

salt and pepper liberally.

add a bigass dollop of sour cream, an equally bigass bit of butter or margarine or holy {censored} theres no {censored}ing way this {censored} isnt butter.

Add a bunch of cheddar cheese.

have another scotch to take your mind off the burns you got because you didn't use a towel or something to hold the taters when you scooped them out.

Get a big mashy thing, and mix it all up.

Serve with steak. You pick what animal its from.

best {censored} ever.

My wife liked it so much she didn't even notice I'm drunk. thumb.gif

this is great. New favorite poster.

• Members

It seems I cant quote. Hmmmm..

Echod, did ya try making it? So good.

Loobs, that woman knows whats up. You're a lucky guy.

For those who dont get the pics of food thing-

When asked what is best in life, Conan said-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

{censored}ING WRONG CONAN! Good food, Good women, good friends and some good scotch. Doesn't really get much better than that.

here's tonights dinner. If you know what this is, You have tasted cajun heaven.

182536_4351143411214_1845829331_n.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

A site where people try to do nice things and get paragraphs of ridicule instead? No thanks.

Yea.. that's what I thought. Although most that food looked very disgusting... I got the impression that they were all new to the cooking game.

Archived