Toontrack Softare Sucks

Player99

• Members

I bought Superior Drummer and it is the worst {censored}ing crap to install.

I had a really hard time on my old machine, could not get everything installed I paid for, and finally gave up on it, using only the basic EZ Player. So now I have my new PC and installed Sonar X2 Producer, got it all running, spent 6 hours installing SD and it does not work.

Next day I start up Sonar and it is totally corrupt.

ToonTracks offer NO PHONE SUPPORT, and they have a horrible, cryptic forum. The installers are terrible, and look very outdated.

{censored} ToonTacks.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit View Post
Time to add to the sig!
Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin View Post
You better add this to your sig. Lulz Pewt beat me
Don't piss me off.

I am going to set up a website to warn people about the issues before they buy Tooncrap Vapourware.

• Members
No, you don't piss me off, I am far too Canadian to let you bring such negativity into this forum.
Go fuck yourself dipshit. Far too Canadian...ha get your head out of your ass douchebag motherfucker. Stephan Harper has changed the game.

Whah whah whah...negativity into this forum...get fucked.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Player99 View Post
Go fuck yourself dipshit. Far too Canadian...ha get your head out of your ass douchebag motherfucker. Stephan Harper has changed the game.

1353264559966.gif

This attitude you have just hurts me. Your seriously going to have an aneurism. I'm worried about you.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Player99 View Post

So this is what happens if you (try to) use Toontrack software? Glad I went with Steven Slate Drums then...

• Members
1353264559966.gif

This attitude you have just hurts me. Your seriously going to have an aneurism. I'm worried about you.
Sorry Pewt,

Lost my grip... SD & ToonCrap showed me the dark side and I was drawn into it. Please accept my apology.

• Members
facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

You fucking noobs. I've been using Superior Drummer, all of its packs and every single update since getting it in 2009 without a single hint of an issue. If you can't fucking figure out how to install something on your machine and use it properly, it doesn't scathe the manufacturer's intended use of said product. It just means you're a fucking half-wit who obviously shouldn't be messing with anything remotely difficult. Stick to Windows 8's fruity little baby block panes for your computing, Grandpa.

Anyone who has an issue with Pewt has an issue with me. So a second fuck you for that. But really, Toontrack's Superior Drummer is a fantastic piece of software that not only runs and sounds great but is intuitively setup and makes drumming at home easy. Anyone who can't comprehend how to use it properly and would rather bitch about it needs to step off and stick with something else.

Oh, and way to snipe my animals wearing suits avatar theme. Dick. redface.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven View Post
facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

You fucking noobs. I've been using Superior Drummer, all of its packs and every single update since getting it in 2009 without a single hint of an issue. If you can't fucking figure out how to install something on your machine and use it properly, it doesn't scathe the manufacturer's intended use of said product. It just means you're a fucking half-wit who obviously shouldn't be messin with anything remotely difficult. Stick to Windows 8's fruity little baby block panes for your computing, Grandpa.

Anyone who has an issue with Pewt has an issue with me. So a second fuck you for that. But really, Toontrack's Superior Drummer is a fantastic piece of software that not only runs and sounds great but is intuitively setup and makes drumming at home easy. Anyone who can't comprehend how to use it properly and would rather bitch about it needs to step off and stick with something else.

Oh, and way to snipe my animals wearing suits avatar theme. Dick. redface.gif
You are so empowered by your superiorati. All bow to the doubag bird. Sorry to rain on your buttgrabby deal with your buttbuddy.

So how about telling me how to install it instead of douching out fuckernuts.

There are about 100 animals in suits not drawn or owned by you and you don't own any patents or copyrights so back off the shark mother fucker.

• Members

On the realz I bought EZ Drummer last week from the sweetwater sale and it was up and rocking in less than 10 minutes
:idk:
it's actually a pretty great program. Also you shouldn't swear at Pewt, he's a top tier Canadian.

+1... to all of this actually. I have nothing to add but agreement. also, I'm glad player 99 is on my ignore list.

• Members

Player99, I'm going to help you create threads from now on. I want you to PM me with the issue you're having and I'll type up the thread. Here's what this one should have been:

Hey Friends, I'm having difficulty Installing Superior Drummer

Hello HCFX Friends, I hope you're all having a great night!

I recently purchased Superior Drummer for my PC and haven't had any success with installing it properly. Does anyone have any info or tips on how to get it to install the right way? I've attempted to contact customer service with unsuccessful results and would greatly benefit from your help. Thanks so much! I love you guys and the helpful attitude that this forum always has for me.

Love,

Player99

See buddy? If you're even slightly friendly here people will be more than willing to help you. From the sounds of things, TVD has quite a bit of experience with the program. If you ask him nicely, I bet he'll help :)

Archived