Toontrack Softare Sucks

Player99

• Members

I was having some trouble installing the EZ drummer that I just bought last week, but I wrote them and they replied to me with each question until it got worked out. They were having problems with their cocktail kit expansion pack and they even fixed the download when I asked about it.

It required some effort (at least for me) but they were definitely helpful. Great lulz in this thread, BTW.

• Members

Playuh,

There's a career awaiting you out there, in Product QA.

I mean, {censored} just falls apart as soon as you touch it....that's a rare gift.

You would have to do something about the attitude, cuz you'd be spittin teeth within the month.

But yeah... turn this lemon into lemonaid.

Go fuck yourself dipshit. Far too Canadian...ha get your head out of your ass douchebag motherfucker. Stephan Harper has changed the game.

Whah whah whah...negativity into this forum...get fucked.

That's good for a week off. :cop:

And fair warning - my tolerance for incivility is being stretched to its limits lately. Please keep it civil, or you may be next. :cop::wave:

• Members

Probably doesn't help anything to mention it, but I'm another happy Toontrack customer. Installed SDII on both my iMacs and Powerbooks without issue, and it synced with DP6 and DP7 seamlessly.

Oh yeah, and unlike EAST/WEST's horrendously bug-plagued PLAY, it worked right out of the box and has not been a cause for crashing.

• Members

I also had serious issues with Play at first, but the latest version seems to be working okay.
:idk:

So glad to hear that!

I was in the dark close to a month and East/West's support was famously unresponsive. Kudos to the dozens of other puzzled folks on the forums who had the same installation issues I did and helped me sort things out. 18 months on, PLAY libraries have been consistently a bit meh to me in terms of realism and playability, but there are some absolute gems found here and there, namely in Silk and Gypsy.

Archived