READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-17-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $175 shipped or trade for a tremolo (or maybe towards a Pog2) that works in my Soldano's effects loop. Comes with box and instructions.

2012-12-05_08-24-33_459.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

WTTF:

**EDITED**
Digitech RP90 or RP255
Digitech Harmony Man HM2

CAN OFFER (PM me for pics):

BOSS SD-1

EV Force i 15" Loudspeaker
Samson XML910 900W/12-channel Powered Mixer

Pickups:
Seymour Duncan STK-S4
Seymour Duncan STK-S7
Seymour Duncan Jazz (Neck)
Seymour Duncan JB Jr.
Gibson 496R
Gibson 500T
EMG HZ H4
Fender American standard single coil, neck
Fender American standard single coil, middle
Fender American standard single coil, bridge

• Members
Tech 21 Liverpool- $120 shipped
-The famed AC30 in a box, comes with the tin case
Tech21_SansAmp_Liverpool.138.jpg

Heet Ebow Plus- $85 shipped
-The famed ebow... great endless sustain
220px-PlusEBow.png

Danelctro Tuna Melt- $28 shipped
-Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano
danelectrotunamelt.jpg

Live Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch - $12 shipped
DV016_Jpg_Large_481474.jpg

• Members

NO TRADES.

Fender USA Jaguar Pickups + 1M pots/.033mdf tone cap/Treble Bleed. $65 shipped/pp'd.

dsc02231y.jpg

MIJ SD-1(1st year production). It came to me modified(Monte allums mods I think). $65 shipped/pp'd.

dsc02233f.jpg

dsc02232bk.jpg

DD-5. $70 shipped/pp'd.

dsc02235tx.jpg

dsc02236yj.jpg

Rehoused big box Deluxe Electric Mistress. No power supply. $60 shipped/pp'd.
Distortus Maximus Clone. $35 shipped/pp'd.
AMZ Super Buffer. SOLD shipped/pp'd.

dsc02237ek.jpg

dsc02239y.jpg

• Members

Trying to move to a SMALL board.

All prices are shipped, PP gift is REALLY appreciated. Will get more pics up later.

Dr Scientist - The Elements - Steampunk, couple of nicks/dings, velcro. Such a great pedal, I'm just not giving it the time it deserves. $170

Dr Scientist - Mini RRR - Red finish, great condition, almost never played. Also awesome, but I have two RRRs and thought I would use both. $170

Fuzzhugger - Algal Bloom - Pat corrigan finished, beautiful, just don't use it enough. $150

Fuzzhugger - AB-Synth - Edit, this actually has the DLX knob that controls gain too. Freaking awesome. Top mounted jacks, Laura Bennett painted, again, just doesn't see enough use. $150

HCFX Octophant - Harmony Central pedal, very cool, same story. I think this one is just for trade.

As far as trades go, I'm interested in: a compressor? tremolo? maaaaaybe a cool phaser? That's probably about it, like I said, trying to move to a smaller board. Thanks dudes!

2012-12-17

• Members

LOTS of gear for trade... First of all, my biggest desire is to declutter and diminish the amount of STUFF in my music room and garage. So 2 for 1 and 3 for 1 trades are welcome. With that said...

I WANT:
-2 or more powered PA cabs, 12"
-Small tube amp (5-20W, less than 50 lbs)
-A nice guitar (MIA Fender, Gibson Studio or Tributes, PRS, Gretsch, acoustic, whatever)
-Pedals (especially small wah or volume pedals)

I HAVE:
Guitars (click link)
Effects (click link)
PA Gear (click link)
and also...

Presonus Inspire GT firewire recording interface

Yamaha DD-5 drum machine

• Members

Up for sale we have the following (all prices ARE negotiable):

100_04791.jpg

On the left, a Phase 90 derived phaser, with an added depth knob. $80 shipped. Does the slow, deep phase and the rotary-esque stuff equally well, and has served me well playing live for over a year now. Built by local builder Sean Ryan Custom.

Next over, a Colorsound Power Boost/Overdriver clone, also by Sean Ryan Custom. $100 shipped. Massive clean boost to fuzzy overdrive to full-out fuzz; mainly designed to boost a nice tube amp into overdrive though, and with the added advantage of very powerful treble and bass controls. I've never been able to use it to its full potential, unfortunately, and I don't think I will in the near future, so all the better for you folks.

Next over, a Boss OD-1 Overdrive. $180 shipped. A favorite of Pete Townshend, I believe. Exceedingly tweedy in character, not particularly smooth in the same way a Tubescreamer is. Just a really nice sound. Discontinued since '85.

On the right, a BBE Wah pedal. $90 shipped. Based on the vintage Vox wahs, with an added Q control on the side and (very importantly) an indicator LED. Does the David Gilmour "seagull" thing when you plug it in backwards, so it is indeed a vintage-correct circuit. A really nice wah.

Not pictured, but also for sale, are a Tech 21 Sansamp Blonde (the first version without the speaker sim defeat switch) and a Morley Little Alligator volume pedal. Asking $110 shipped and $50 shipped for those, respectively.

• Members
DOD FX75-B:$15 shipped
DOD flanger pedal. Does its job as a flanger through and through. Cosmetically, it shows it age.
- Doesn't have a battery door
- Sharpie marks on the pedal itself by the knobs
- Missing two screws on the back

IMG_1225_zps28bda99d.jpg
IMG_1227_zps16001d47.jpg

Stylophone:$15 shipped
Works great, looks great, comes with the box.

IMG_1238_zpsa293b931.jpg

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped
IMG_3308.jpg

- Patrick

• Members

Fulltone OCD v4 - $100 plus shipping (Serial #: 16579)

Fulltone FD2 - $100 plus shipping

Crowther Audio Hot Cake - $100 plus shipping

Boss PS-3 MIJ - $130 plus shipping

Shipping Included in price:

Pitch Black Tuner - $65

Ibanez DE7 - $65

Digitech Hardwire RV-7 - $100

Tap Tempo - $20

AB/Y Switch - $35

I also have a couch guitar strap that I don't use anymore, make me an offer on it.

Archived