So... Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco might be debuting at taco bell this year...

Josh33

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet View Post
you guys must all be a lot older than me and already have the ibs and crohn's that i'm going to get 'cause with my friends the more disgusting the fast food the more better fast food it is.

it's usually like:
"yo i need a hot bag."
then:
"ok."
I understood everything until the hot bag part...

• Members
you guys must all be a lot older than me and already have the ibs and crohn's that i'm going to get 'cause with my friends the more disgusting the fast food the more better fast food it is.

it's usually like:
"yo i need a hot bag."
then:
"ok."
I understood everything until the hot bag part...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach

View Post

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just {censored}ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for {censored}ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a {censored}ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother{censored}er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes {censored}ting my intestines out 'cause of these {censored}ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. {censored} that {censored}. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Can we sticky this?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach

View Post

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just {censored}ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for {censored}ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a {censored}ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother{censored}er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes {censored}ting my intestines out 'cause of these {censored}ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. {censored} that {censored}. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Can we sticky this?

• Members
maybe if you're refering to definition #3.
unless your number two is bigger than your fun stick,
then she might be aight with it.
My number two? I didn't realize I had Robert Wagner growing out of my balls. I'll ask him if he killed Natalie Wood the next time I take a dump.

• Members
maybe if you're refering to definition #3.
unless your number two is bigger than your fun stick,
then she might be aight with it.
My number two? I didn't realize I had Robert Wagner growing out of my balls. I'll ask him if he killed Natalie Wood the next time I take a dump.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach View Post
Liar.

Blowing loud mud when other people are in a public bathroom is a great pleasure. Don't pretend you didn't love doing it.

Archived