Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Crxsh

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjordan

View Post

They're worth whatever people will pay for them. Capitalism bitches.

Skreddy make great stuff, and although I wouldn't pay that much for fuzz (I am quite content with my standard LM) people have been known to spend way more on less useful items.

that would be exactly zero from me, taking the capitalism bull by the horns bitches.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by NetStar

View Post

One pedal is an A/B

Statistical manipulation at its best! Step right up.

But I do agree with most people here in that I'd never be able to stomach paying the asking price for some of those.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NetStar

View Post

One pedal is an A/B

Statistical manipulation at its best! Step right up.

But I do agree with most people here in that I'd never be able to stomach paying the asking price for some of those.

• Members

I've been waiting for a reasonably priced LMMD on the spam threads for a couple of months and every one is priced more expensive than new. It's like the Timmy's, because you can't get them straightaway people tack on a few dollars used.

Meanwhile I'll be there.

Watching.

Waiting

2qa1bph.jpg

• Members

I've been waiting for a reasonably priced LMMD on the spam threads for a couple of months and every one is priced more expensive than new. It's like the Timmy's, because you can't get them straightaway people tack on a few dollars used.

Meanwhile I'll be there.

Watching.

Waiting

2qa1bph.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pbone

View Post

Someone get the town crier

Cost issue aside, my point in refuting the "TGP'd" comment was that you'll find PLENTY of Skreddy-infused pedalboards around here. We're not talking about Cornish, Toneczar or BJFE.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pbone

View Post

Someone get the town crier

Cost issue aside, my point in refuting the "TGP'd" comment was that you'll find PLENTY of Skreddy-infused pedalboards around here. We're not talking about Cornish, Toneczar or BJFE.

Archived