Eleven thousand dollars worth of Skreddy.

Crxsh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

number at or very near retail: 7

number priced below retail: 7

number very rare or no longer made: 11

number slightly marked up due to either vintage status (perhaps sounds different then current version) or no wait time: 4

Yes; a full 79% are Big Muff variations (and I'm not counting the Supa Tone since it's a clone of a Colorsound Supa Tone Bender--technically different though not by much). I love to come out with new Muff tones (and retire old ones when their mojo part source dries up) and have done lots over the years, but my original designs stay the same, hence collectors don't usually buy multiples of SD, LM, & Echo.

• Members

number at or very near retail: 7

number priced below retail: 7

number very rare or no longer made: 11

number slightly marked up due to either vintage status (perhaps sounds different then current version) or no wait time: 4

Yes; a full 79% are Big Muff variations (and I'm not counting the Supa Tone since it's a clone of a Colorsound Supa Tone Bender--technically different though not by much). I love to come out with new Muff tones (and retire old ones when their mojo part source dries up) and have done lots over the years, but my original designs stay the same, hence collectors don't usually buy multiples of SD, LM, & Echo.

Archived