NP(pearl)D x2!!

mr benn

• Members

Cheers!!

Well what can I say, I adore the vibrato- best I've heard in person yet!! Just beautiful

Also the chorus is lovely as you can avoid cheese by just blending in enough of it!

This pedal is flawless

The delay,again flawless! The swirl of the repeats as they feedback into each other is the most lush, yet lively I've ever hear!

I used to own a DM-2 and a vintage AD-9 and this beats out both of them! Just a really compelling tone!

My only gripe is the output jack of the delay was missing the washer so I'm getting ground noise, and the jacks on the chorus are filthy and I think they are causing noise but both jobs are hopefully easily fixable!!

Great stuff Keith! Congratulations!

I've been on the hunt for a Pearl TH-20 Thriller at a half-way reasonable price for years, but that whole line of pedals was actually pretty darned good - I was surprised they didn't do better than they did in the marketplace back when they were new.

Do you have access to contact cleaner over there? If you can get Caig DeOxIt, that's what I'd recommend using to clean the jacks. You might need to remove the nut and washer and give them a good going over to get the surface rust off.

• Members

yeah man, a few new/old pedals.

Just keeping it low-key for the past few months though.

and yeah, I love my old Pearls. I still got that Pearl Phaser you hooked me up with a few years back, in that Basic Audio dual phaser pedal (i never made a clip of for you...)

• Members

Oh yeah..i remember that...that was in my fave vintage shop..under a guitar rack covered in Dust...but it worked a charm....got it for free...he thought it was dead..wasnt ...as u know...good to hear you like it...

Yh i remember that clip :)

Yeah im lowkey now too..been slimming the collcection way down..

Archived