Off Topic

Ryan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chapter Eight

The second time I came to I was shivering from cold. As I slowly regained my senses I realized I was bound to a chair in a dark room, barefoot. Thick, dark cables were lashed around my ankles and the legs of the chair. My wrists were bound behind my back, with what I assumed was more cable. I squirmed to break free but my bonds were too strong. These were some serious monster cables. I imagined they cost my captor a pretty penny.

• Members

Chapter Nine

Katelynn half carried and half dragged me down a steep hill in knee deep snow. My feet were numb and my senses obliterated. She held me tight in a futile attempt to keep my body temperature warm. With my face buried in her chest I noticed the blood flowing away from my extremities to a more central location in my body. I shivered.

We stopped at the bottom of the hill on the edge of a halfway frozen lake.

• Members

Chapter Ten

The engines of the snowmobiles started to wind down as we approached a large stonewalled castle deep in the Russian forest. We drove under a large entry way into a courtyard full of objects. A man with a camera dangling around his neck rushed hurriedly toward me and put a large fur coat around my shoulders. He then slipped fur lined boots on my bare feet. I could feel the warmth returning to my body.

As my mind became more focused, I looked around the courtyard. I realized it was lined with a variety of amps, guitars, unopened packs of strings and picks, speakers, and all sorts of musical instruments. I counted at least 6 grand pianos, just sitting outdoors in the snow. All these items were lined up perfectly, looking picturesque.

The man who brought me the jacket nodded at me and said,

Archived