Off Topic

Ryan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chapter Twelve

What started off as a soft whimper from down the hall had turned into uncontrollable sobbing as I got closer. The hallway was long, dimly lit, and lined with untouched guitars. I moved slowly, deliberately, making my way towards what was now awful screaming mixed with tearful moans of despair.

I came to a solid oak door at the end of the hall. I pressed my ear to it. The crying was coming from behind the door. I slowly pushed it open and discovered a skinny Russian boy chained to the wall. As I came into the room, his sobbing quieted and he looked up at me. Across the room from him was a Russian girl, also chained to the wall. She was out cold.

• Members

Chapter Thirteen

-

The front door of The Gear Palace was locked.

"Good thing I came prepared," thought Robert, as he pulled out a green stick of dynamite with a black "F" painted on its side. He lit the fuse and took cover behind a nearby 12AX7-covered tree.

A few tense seconds passed, then suddenly, an explosion louder than a Mogwai show rang out. With smoke still in the air, Robert rushed into the building.

He stepped into the large entrance hall which was empty and cold aside from the piles of Les Pauls. Soot from the explosion covered the tweed wallpaper, which darkened the room. Robert looked around and noticed faint music could be heard coming from behind a large portrait of a very fat man. He moved closer and wiped the ashes from a small metal plaque under the portrait, revealing the name of the obese man - Alejandro Drumble.

Out of reflex, Robert punched the portrait and found that his fist went straight through into the wall. The music got louder.

"Holy 313!" he cried out as he pealed the painting away, revealing a descending maple staircase behind it.

Robert pressed through the portrait and ran down the stairs, ending up at the entrance to some sort of music club. He saw a blues band noodling on stage, while the guitarist crawled on his hands and knees trying to choose the right Fuzz Face for the song. Finally, deciding on the most expensive of the bunch he launched into a long solo over the vocals.

Robert moved into the club but was stopped by a bouncer.

"Where do you think you're going, buddy? You try to get past me once more, you'll get banned from the club forever," the guy said.

"What

Archived