• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My kind of setup Bradino!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdarko

View Post

you are my favorite. wave.gif

Thanks. :-)

I know I have rather unusual tastes and needs compared to the rest of the forum. I'd like to replace the delay and looper on my small board with something like a TimeFactor, but otherwise I'm settled for a long while I think. Might pick up an M9 to have as a stand alone Mini board, but I have more pressing purchases first.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat

View Post

I've sold every mxr pedal i have ever owned.. but i keep getting them haha but i like everything on this, totally rockable!a great mix there! i'd like to see you play!

They do their job. I've had the EQ for years, and I can't play without it haha, just gives me so much more control over my tone. The Phase is great, I've tried a small stone, and the phase 90 reissue, but the EVH with script mode is exactly what I like. The flanger I pretty much only use on one song, I'm going to start messing with it more though, I really like it.

But yeah, I dig my board. I play in a rock/progressive rock/punk? band, I do most the leads, so most my pedals are just there to colour my leads. I hate bare leads.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bradino

View Post

mines...

Photo1.jpg

Really nice Brad! I REEEEALLY miss my Carbon Copy... I'm constantly considering getting another one; but that'd be 3 delays for me, plus, the Timeline can cover MOST of the CC sounds - but the CC still sounds warmer to me. Are you planning on putting anything in the top left corner?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ambientnoize

View Post

2a7048941f6d11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

30d05c02203e11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

1000 posts later, i think this is the first time i've posted in the pedalboard thread.

What model Ric is that? I had one like 12+ years ago and could never find the model number afterwards, i loved the tone but the neck was waaaayyy to small for my hands so i let her go.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Really nice Brad! I REEEEALLY miss my Carbon Copy... I'm constantly considering getting another one; but that'd be 3 delays for me, plus, the Timeline can cover MOST of the CC sounds - but the CC still sounds warmer to me. Are you planning on putting anything in the top left corner?

Thanks man! I refuse to get rid of my CC. I use it all the time. But an M9 goes up there normally but it's out of commission right now till I get a new power supply.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by b_nehpets

View Post

vmsd is going down where i have an alesis nano verb sitting right now.

d4ee586f.jpg

{censored}ing would. looks great stephen thumb.gif are you keeping the Ibanez once you get the VMSD?

Quote Originally Posted by BartDude

View Post

pb2012.jpg

that looks fun! whats the story with the orange/white sideways pedal?

• Members

Thanks, chaps. I've been out of the loop for quite some time. My board is pretty much the same, just added the volume pedal recently (been hooked on lap steel). I've removed and sold the Tremolessence and Spring Chicken and has since been using the amp's tremolo and reverb.

Archived