Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass View Post
everytime you post you say something along the likes of that.
and get a room, and like little lines like that.
Get some new quips friend.

To bob. I'm saying i turn into a giant five foot tall penis.
like you know, whatever.

p.s. sorry friend. i just say what is on my mind i dont keep track... you are right, i have said a total 2x posts along those lines at you. i didnt mean to pick on you.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass View Post

To bob. I'm saying i turn into a giant five foot tall penis.
yeah, ok, that part i get. but then you started saying something about taping some dookie in my amp so that i'd think of you. i guess that's the part that confused me. no big whoop.

• Members
15ebsq1.jpg

terrible picture i know. signal chain isn't what it looks like i just routed the things i step on most to the bottom. the gk is unbelievable.

my mini rrr has been in the mail for about 2 weeks now and tracking says they tried to deliver it last week but both times they said they tried to deliver i was at home. hopefully its just because of christmas / new year's rush and not because of a wrong address or anything (address on pgs receipt is correct).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKid View Post
This seems pretty different for you.
Agreed-
I got into looping about a year ago, and have had a ton of fun with it. I've been eyeing the Boomerang vids and I think it would open up a lot more possibilities for me. Space is definitely an issue though with this board. Looping, muff, (small amount of) delay, od and trem is where it's at for me, and I think I built this board first on space issues rather than what works best for me. We'll see down the road though, as some priorities are more important.

• Members

Love me some show your pedal board action....

First Up: The Sheol Ambience / Synth Board
6595483675_fbecd6b9e8_b.jpg

Second up: The Ancient Astronaught Guitar Board
6635269949_94abb296db_b.jpg

I think i'm finally done collecting pedals, i can't think of anything more i could want or use other than maybe an EQD white light for the Sheol board. The only thing i'm still waiting to arrive is a railhead fav switch for the el cap, then i gotta find a decent TRS cable that will fit and look better than the supplied black one, but idn_smilie.gif we'll see how it fits.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mr_cheef View Post
My latest, really happy with this set-up so far...

10326fcc.jpg
Have you tried the Micro Pog before your dirt? I know I much prefer it there on my board, then after - makes the dirt tone really huge.

• Members

I cant believe this is happening... We're doing it! We're really doing it! love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Paint View Post
15ebsq1.jpg

terrible picture i know. signal chain isn't what it looks like i just routed the things i step on most to the bottom. the gk is unbelievable.

my mini rrr has been in the mail for about 2 weeks now and tracking says they tried to deliver it last week but both times they said they tried to deliver i was at home. hopefully its just because of christmas / new year's rush and not because of a wrong address or anything (address on pgs receipt is correct).
That looks like a ton of fun thumb.gif
Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Love me some show your pedal board action....

First Up: The Sheol Ambience / Synth Board
6595483675_fbecd6b9e8_b.jpg

Second up: The Ancient Astronaught Guitar Board
6635269949_94abb296db_b.jpg
HELICOPTER PARTY????????

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mcnabbanov View Post
i liked your #1 board teh most cardiackid facepalm.gif your board is devolving frown.gif
That board is sinfully sexy, but I don't miss it a bit. Cosmichorus was a terrible purchase for someone who hates chorus...fun for a week tops. Also I pretty much despise Mad Professor dirt ever since I got my Savage...completely ruins the tone.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLake View Post
That was a killer board! thumb.gif He also had one with a Cleanness, Hummingbird, MRD, etc. on a PT-Jr that I dug a lot.
This one?

100_1003.jpg

This was a seriously cool board. I could see myself getting another Whetstone. See above for reasons I abandoned Mad Professor dirt.

Archived