Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

Great board! I think I used to own that exact Pharaoh. You don't see too many purple ones with The old painted knobs. I had three different pharaoh's and that was my favorite of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow

View Post

Thanks! Forgot who I bought the Pharaoh from, someone on HCFX though. One of the longest-running pedals on my board including the Small Stone.

I used to own an early Purple Pharaoh just like that, have a blue one now. Sold the purple on ilovefuzz originally, then saw Natarel post it here when he was borrowing it from SAL maybe? There are a few out there in purple with those early printed knobs but not many at all...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

Great board! I think I used to own that exact Pharaoh. You don't see too many purple ones with The old painted knobs. I had three different pharaoh's and that was my favorite of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow

View Post

Thanks! Forgot who I bought the Pharaoh from, someone on HCFX though. One of the longest-running pedals on my board including the Small Stone.

I used to own an early Purple Pharaoh just like that, have a blue one now. Sold the purple on ilovefuzz originally, then saw Natarel post it here when he was borrowing it from SAL maybe? There are a few out there in purple with those early printed knobs but not many at all...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Schnikes

View Post

Dang, had no idea these pedals got around so much. cop.gif

Maybe that explains the slightly wonky footswitch I experienced yesterday. It kinda half engaged, like it was on but had very low volume until lightly tapping on the switch again, then back to full volume. Still have to look at the guts and see what's going on.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Schnikes

View Post

Dang, had no idea these pedals got around so much. cop.gif

Maybe that explains the slightly wonky footswitch I experienced yesterday. It kinda half engaged, like it was on but had very low volume until lightly tapping on the switch again, then back to full volume. Still have to look at the guts and see what's going on.

Archived