Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Subs

View Post

lol boss tuner your toan must be so bad facepalm.gif

jk, how is your aqua?

I love it. Although it does have a short amount of time available it is by far the warmest delay I have ever heard/played and I can't think of anything better for Slapback.

And I should add that when I first read the Way Huge destruction manual suggesting that the Delay be placed before Dirt I thought they were crazy...that is until I tried it.

Oh, and don't forget the BOSS Reverb at the front of the chain either... rolleyes.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft

View Post

I love it. Although it does have a short amount of time available it is by far the warmest delay I have ever heard/played and I can't think of anything better for Slapback.

And I should add that when I first read the Way Huge destruction manual suggesting that the Delay be placed before Dirt I thought they were crazy...that is until I tried it.

Oh, and don't forget the BOSS Reverb at the front of the chain either... rolleyes.gif

That is a pretty unconventional pedal order - reverb>delay>fuzz>tuner. I would have expected the exact opposite.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ech0es

View Post

I use Animoog, GarageBand (both with midibridge to be able to use the akai), Istrobosoft (peterson tuner), Ambiancelite (for noise or ambient sounds), Beatmaker (MPC emulator), Midi SYnth (Moog like synth), Liine Jazzmutant Lemur (midi controller like the Jazzmutant Lemur), Haplome (Monome emulator), Sir sampleton (Casio SK1 emulator)

Stay connected with my soundcloud or facebook page, in 1 or 2 weeks you'll have a new song where I use Monome, Animoog etc..

this song is in mixing

Dude! I got some new apps to check out, thanks. Beatmaker 2 is pretty rad

• Members

all i have left to put on it is a compressor and a micro pog. I'm probably going to buy one more expression pedal and mount two more jacks on the side and move the expression pedals off the board. but this is what I'm working with now. love it so much.

photo-5.jpg

the reddish pedal is a jhs klone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goaway

View Post

all i have left to put on it is a compressor and a micro pog. I'm probably going to buy one more expression pedal and mount two more jacks on the side and move the expression pedals off the board. but this is what I'm working with now. love it so much.

photo-5.jpg

the reddish pedal is a jhs klone.

sweat board, it just needs some swirl effects like phase or chorus/vibrato biggrin.gif whats the one between the volume pedal and the swollen pickle?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

sweat board, it just needs some swirl effects like phase or chorus/vibrato biggrin.gif whats the one between the volume pedal and the swollen pickle?

ughhh i've never found much use for modulation other than trem or whatever i get from delays.

its a jhs klon clone.

and thanks!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bkd

View Post

Thanks dude! I've been thinking of taking the DL4 off to have more room for a fuzz, preferably a Pharaoh. What have you been using these days?

i'm really happy with my pedalboard right now, but i don't have any pictures, i have to take some thumb.gif

a Pharaoh would be a great choice for that board, i think. why are you getting rid of the DL-4?

• Members

Not exactly. There was a thread back awhile asking about a chorus/vibrato that would sound a little more random and unpredictable. I was trying to see if I could replicate something like that with multiple pedals at different speeds/depths. I don't think it works all that well.

I did however decide to take a picture because it was so ridiculous.

Archived