SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never coughed when I inhaled a cigar. :p Course, I used to smoke 2 packs of the strongest filter cigs I could get for a long long time. ;)

Well, that and breathing in the fumes at my friend's house. lol

You really want to choke; cut, shape, and file a bone nut from a blank without a mask. :eek: (Of course, they warn you not to do that, because it's like smoking a carton of cigs in 5 minutes.)

I still wanna hear the Vamp2, just to make a personal comparison. It could suck, or I could like it... Just like their GT2 copy, which could suck, or it could be killer.

• Members
Originally posted by Toshiro

I never coughed when I inhaled a cigar.
:p
Course, I used to smoke 2 packs of the strongest filter cigs I could get for a long long time.
;)

Well, that and breathing in the fumes at my friend's house. lol

You really want to choke; cut, shape, and file a bone nut from a blank without a mask.
:eek:
(Of course, they warn you not to do that, because it's like smoking a carton of cigs in 5 minutes.)

I still wanna hear the Vamp2, just to make a personal comparison. It could suck, or I could like it... Just like their GT2 copy, which could suck, or it could be killer.

Well, bone dust is really bad cuz it accumulates radioactivity...I think.

• Members
Originally posted by TheGZeus,OnFire

Note: I smoke Djarum Blacks.

I didn't inhale for the first month I smoked them.

I could inhale a Cuban no problem at this point.

Yeah, a pack a day of those would make a cigar seem like regular air. ;)

• Members

Holy crap, everyone is still here!!!! :p psyco666 said I should come back to the SS Posse now that I'm tubeless again. :)

I'm playing though a PODXT now and using a Variax 300. I have a Les Paul Studio that I also use. I took up drums and have an electronic Roland set that I use for recordings. Man, this is cracking me up that I remember most of the names of people in here.

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Hey, what happened to that guy that used to be in here and was always moving from house to house and sold gear alot? I can't remember his name. He lived in the hood and the cops took his computer away one time. Anyone remember the guy?

Bill aka HELSTRUME?

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Yeah, I'm still in the Air Force. I'll be here till next fall in D.C. Yeah, Helstrume. I don't know why I couldn't remember his name.

Thanks for your service, man!

I seem to remember someone named Golfnerd, as well.

So, what's the Variax like?

• Members

sup fellas?

Used to post in the..oh... hmm the second to last ss posse

But yeah. ;)

I got a new job and i quit the stocking job last week wed.

Its cool cause now i build ramps, and its tons of fun, and time goes by fast for the most part. so that means i might be able to keep my amps and {censored} and still be able to pay off insurance :)

• Members

oh yeah in case you guys wanted to see what i do

http://www.discountramps.com/heavy_duty_ramps.htm

theres a long story, so why not here it is :)

A friend of the family started his own business www.discountramps.com in his basement, then he got bigger etc, and quit his job as a firefighter and did this full time..

And now they bought a huge building pretty close to my school. and it has room in the back for a factory type (they have sales people int he upstairs and around the front of the building, we get the back warehouse)

So my stepdad who was best friends with the guy who started this, is like a sales manager or something like that.. dunno, well he told me how the heavy duty ramps thing was looking for someone so i got in :)

The guy said how he is going to teach me how to weld and stuff (right now i just make sure the ramps are presentable... sand down each little foot thing on both sides, while fixing those welds cause the welder gunks it on there) and then just a bunch of other stuff... but then he said that he is gonna let me figure out how to use solid works and other stuff, so eventually i could be drawing them on the computer and getting paid to just dork around :)

Anyways i'm happy with this job so far lol

Archived