SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Members
Originally posted by Psyco666

It took me a couple of read-throughs of the HC effects descriptiton of various effects to figure out what was going down with a lot of them. In many ways, i think the most generic effects are the best.

I understand them, but using them is another story :o

Naw, Im not too bad. But yeah, a lot of stuff I get is WAY complicated, so Im sure that shows.

Of course, you havent heard any clips Ive made in years :p

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by DirtyBird

Their newest album is hte best one, especially compared ot that rap-rock {censored} they were doing for a while. I like them, but their style isn't my usual thing.

Either way, that Alice in Chains show tehy got bootlegs of seems like itw as pretty cool. Something about Jerry Cantrell when he plays the heavier songs just makes me want to bust out some hott lixx.

MH's best album IMHO is their first one.

AIC is a DAMN good band...they are one of the few bands that can truly run th gamut from heavy to mellow and have it not sound forced or lame.

• Members

Well, send some of your best newer clips my way.

I was looking to see what I had on DSP.

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000097461_000016553.mp3

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000097461_000015710.mp3

Looks like those are the main 2 on there. Although, I did both of those like about a year ago. I have some other decent ones somewhere.. lol. that are about 2 years old. I havent done much in clips this past year..

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

Looks like those are the main 2 on there. Although, I did both of those like about a year ago. I have some other decent ones somewhere.. lol. that are about 2 years old. I havent done much in clips this past year..

Do any of your songs have vox?

• Members

Can you possibly delete my email addy from your post? I'm trying to keep that email my spam free one...

• Members

No, I dont wanna torchure people that bad
;)

Its more messing around, than 'songs' , lol. Thats why I say clips...

I was the only one in th Posse to post full songs with vox, I guess....you guys all make me sick

• Members

I was the only one in th Posse to post full songs with vox, I guess....you guys all make me sick

Why is that? Make you sick, lol

Im not much of a singer ;) I guess I could do it better now though, since I quit smoking, lol.

I was getting decent with the sound editing. I wanna get back on it again here soon.

• Members

Which one is that, lol.

Only other ones I have online are my:

Drop G clip (from a HC Drumjam)

And my Pantera Randall clip

Remember back in the day when I told you that one of your clips would be perfect for a movie about militant robots taking over the world?

• Members

Remember back in the day when I told you that one of your clips would be perfect for a movie about militant robots taking over the world?

Im sure several could have filled that spot :p

I have a folder of like... 80 some clips Ive done, lol..

• Members

Hmmm, 80s music about robots...it could work!

I was listening back to some of these clips I havent heard in awhile... lol.. some of them, I was definiantly not trying to make anythign musical :p

• Members

BTW, cigars are the best way to NOT start smoking cigarettes. They cost a lot of money (not only per box but for the equipment like a humidor), you smoke them much less often, they have a much better taste than cigarettes, and you don't inhale them so you don't have to worry about lung cancer (although you're still at risk for mouth cancer). Finally, they show the ladies that you're one classy dude.

Archived