SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Members
Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Holy crap, everyone is still here!!!!
:p
psyco666 said I should come back to the SS Posse now that I'm tubeless again.
:)

I'm playing though a PODXT now and using a Variax 300. I have a Les Paul Studio that I also use. I took up drums and have an electronic Roland set that I use for recordings. Man, this is cracking me up that I remember most of the names of people in here.

No one should ever leave :p

What else do you use the PODxt with? Ive had my PODxt for awhile. In fact, I think I told you to get one :p

Did you get the new update that came out the other day?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Shask

No one should ever leave

What else do you use the PODxt with? Ive had my PODxt for awhile. In fact, I think I told you to get one

Did you get the new update that came out the other day?

Out of curiosity, what is your "standard" setting on the PODxt?

• Members
Originally posted by faded

The guy said how he is going to teach me how to weld and stuff (right now i just make sure the ramps are presentable... sand down each little foot thing on both sides, while fixing those welds cause the welder gunks it on there) and then just a bunch of other stuff... but then he said that he is gonna let me figure out how to use solid works and other stuff, so eventually i could be drawing them on the computer and getting paid to just dork around
:)

Anyways i'm happy with this job so far lol

That definatly sounds cool. and you could learn some good skillz there.

It will def. look better on your resume ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Psyco666

Out of curiosity, what is your "standard" setting on the PODxt?

You know, as with all my gear, I dont really have standard settings. I just kind of pick something for a week... then somethign different a week later, etc...

But basically, my fav amp models are probably big bottom, criminal, deity son, purge...

• Members

You know, as with all my gear, I dont really have standard settings. I just kind of pick something for a week... then somethign different a week later, etc...

But basically, my fav amp models are probably big bottom, criminal, deity son, purge...

Did you get the Metal upgrade pack?

• Members

Wow, that Big Bottom sounds awesome. I might need to pick up a PODxt and Metal pack for dorm room jamming.

Where did you hear it?

Yeah, Big Bottom rocks. Esp with one of the stomps in front of it.

• Members

You can actually put stompboxes (such as an OD pedal) before the amp model in the signal chain to boost the signal and get more saturation?

Of course. Thats where most of the good sounds come from ;)

• Members

Sitting here listening to TPoE all the way through. never really have. Pretty cool
:cool:
His moan kind of grows on ya...

It adds a really haunting flair I think. I think This Sacrament is my favorite Nevermore tune EVER. :cool:

Archived