SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

I always preferred the tighter string tension in E....

I play in Eb, but its practically the same thing compared to your drop Z minor {censored}.
;)

Im usuaally in D, which is only 1 more half step ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister69

You get over it quicker every time you go back don't you
:p

Another neat thng, is I dont play chords, and clean and such more anymore. Well, playing in E, Im just sort of automatically playing more chords, and bringing up the clean presets and such.

I busted out Stairway to Heaven last night, and I was like WTF did that come from :confused: LOL...

• Members

Originally posted by HELSTRUME

Man everytime somebody wants me to play, they always say "play some Metallica" lol.

In High School I learned like Every Metallica, Megadeth, Sepultura, Pantera, etc.. song note by note, lol. To this day, even though I havent heard some of them in years, I can bust it out like I heard it 5 minutes ago...

• Members

Heh, I cut my teeth on metallcia too, mainly because the tabs were common...

And I am in a bit of a moral quandary here. There is a 16 year old near here that has the hots for me. She's hot, but she looks 16... Should I hit it? Age of consent is 16 in Georgia, but I've still got to (I assume) deal with parents, and then she's just so damn young. 3 years and 364 days younger than me.... :o

oh well, I'm leaning more and more towards just testing the waters and seeing how it would go.

208240873_l.jpg

265476439_l.jpg

• 4 years later...

Archived