SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Psyco666

I've even started wearing polo shirts with popped collars.
:eek:
What's happening to me?

Interesting, I started out like this:

kylesr.jpg

playing this:

RG100f.jpg

RG100EMGs.jpg

Now I am this:

KyleWithGuitars3.jpg

Playing:

DBRig042005.jpg

So... collars + black guitar -> long hair + purple guitars

I actually think it's a little more red in person, but it's a neat color. I love reds on guitars. Reds and blues. Black I will tolerate, the rest it has to look REALLY nice and even then I would probably prefer red or blue on it before green or orange or whatever...

• Members

Neck throughs in general are {censored}ing cool though. I didn't really notice the difference between my MH and H necks.

Theres a big difference between the different series's necks.

• Members
Originally posted by faded

Started a new thread for this as well, but here ya go..

Well friday i got out of work early, because i slit my wrist open when a ramp fell on my arm...

That really sucks. Still like the new job :p

Hope that heals up quickly. Well, at least youll have a neat scar to tell stories when you get older, about when you were depressed :D

• Members

Originally posted by TheGZeus,OnFire

"mimimimimimimi? mimimimimimimi. mimimimimimimimimimim...."

"give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!"

do you know my dad?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"aw man, brian's doing it again, dude! brian, you ain't no pimp, dude!"

"where's my money?"

"that's my money!"

"man you jus' chim' fo' mutha{censored}a!"

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

Welp, took back the Delay pedal. It just didnt like the 5150. SO I dunno what Im gonna do next. Rack?
:p

of course. I mean, what other choice do you have? ;)

I need to think of some kind of suitable first-date. Any ideas? I figure movies. but I've never really gone on an official "date" before. My ex met me when I couldn't drive (had my license suspended around the time I turned 17) and I was at her house when her parents were gone for hte weekend when we hooked up.

:o

So this is all unfamiliar territory. I have no idea what to do.... but it seems promising assuming I can keep myself together despite my shyness. I'd take her out to eat afterwards but I dont want to go to some {censored}ty fast food place, and going to a real restaurant is not something I've ever done where I had to actually do all the work involved to eat there. I'm so shy I avoid that kind of stuff constantly. Meh...

Well anyway, I just need some suggestions.

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

I cant say much, cause I always liked that VK color

I actually really like vk too, but that's not vk. VK is more red, this is more... wine purple-red. :D

:(

But it is a neat color, I agree. I still worry it's too pinkish-purple for me, though. :D

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

of course. I mean, what other choice do you have?
;)

Im thinking about it. Something simple like a G-Major though :) Dont want a billion FX like in the past :o

I dunno why, but the 5150 didnt like that pedal.

• Members

I actually really like vk too, but that's not vk. VK is more red, this is more... wine purple-red.
:D

:(

But it is a neat color, I agree. I still worry it's too pinkish-purple for me, though.
:D

I thought it was VK. I was always gonna buy a 7620 in VK :D

• Members

I need to think of some kind of suitable first-date. Any ideas? I figure movies. but I've never really gone on an official "date" before. My ex met me when I couldn't drive (had my license suspended around the time I turned 17) and I was at her house when her parents were gone for hte weekend when we hooked up.

So this is all unfamiliar territory. I have no idea what to do.... but it
seems
promising assuming I can keep myself together despite my shyness. I'd take her out to eat afterwards but I dont want to go to some {censored}ty fast food place, and going to a real restaurant is not something I've ever done where I had to actually do all the work involved to eat there. I'm so shy I avoid that kind of stuff constantly. Meh...

Uhh.. take her to the backseat of your car with a bottle of Vodka...

Thats all the advice I have... :p

• Members

of course. I mean, what other choice do you have?
;)

So this is all unfamiliar territory. I have no idea what to do.... but it
seems
promising assuming I can keep myself together despite my shyness. I'd take her out to eat afterwards but I dont want to go to some {censored}ty fast food place, and going to a real restaurant is not something I've ever done where I had to actually do all the work involved to eat there. I'm so shy I avoid that kind of stuff constantly. Meh...

Dinner and a movie. It doesn't need to be a fancy dinner or a romantic movie, but display your best manners. Pay for the dinner and the movie, open doors for her (including car doors), seat her in the restaurant. It's the little things like that that really make girls feel special.

• Members

DirtyBird, are you still in HS? Cuz in college there are so many more options.

I've been in college for a year. I met no one. I'm too shy to meet people. I felt more alone at college than I ever felt in HS. I also went to an HS with a graduating class of 33 people though.

But still, I'm soooo shy man. I never talk to women....... :(

But, what do you mean by so many more options? :confused:

And here's the thing. I've never done this before, so dinner and a movie sounds great, but what kinda dinner? :confused: Dinner then movie, or movie then dinner? I'd rather do movie then dinner, b ut that makes for an unpleasant time frame if you ask me. But it would be easier for me to get used to her then later have to talk to her more than the other way around. But I could do it eitehr way. If it's the "normal" way to do it, I'd feel fine. Becasue my main fear is just embarassing myself and doing something OMG WRONG!!!!

And what kind of place should I take her to dinner-wise? Like... a proper typical sit in restaurant where you leave tips and {censored} I'm guessing? I mean fast-food seems sleazy, and a half-way type place like waffle-house seems even worse because you have to go through effort to look cheesy. But nicer places start closing up around 9:00 or whatever dont they? And then i've never gone to a place like that nad had to pay. I'm not even sure I know how to conduct myself. It's pathetic, I know. But if that's the kind of place I need to go to then I can go on a mock-date with a chick friend of mine and figure it out ahead of time so it wouldnt be that bad.

But I keep thinking along the lines of a place like... applebee's or something? But that seems kinda upscale...

Basically, I just dont know wtf I'm doing. Dinner and a movie is great, but I need {censored} spelled out for me. :( I'm a lost cause. It's all I can do to keep from just blowing the whole thing off at any one of several anxiety inducing hurdles in the way. But I'm just sick of being shy and lonely, that's what's driving me right now. If I dont take a chance, then nothing will change. I've GOT to snap out of this.

Archived