SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Psyco666

I really want a Gibson Les Paul Standard, but they're $2000.

..amd they suck.

If you ever get the money to buy a LP, get an HP Signature USA.

You'll be alot happier once you get over the fact that you can actually REACH the frets that DON'T cut your hand or pop out and finish that isn't smeary or checking.

And the fact that it has 24 frets... I could do without that feature.

• Members
Originally posted by Shask

:mad:

Why the mad face?

I think Les Pauls sound awesom and I've had no problems when I've played them. Granted, I don't do a lot of upper fretboard shredding, so I cn see how someone might run into problems there. I still really like my ESP neck throughs though. They just fel really really good.

• Members

I dont really like the tone. too full and muddy. Cant use above the 14th fret. Switch in the way of playing.

Also, TOO HEAVY!! after an hour or 2, you feel like your 80 lugging those damn things around.

BUT, the exception is the Faded LP. I like that one a lot.

• Members

I dont really like the tone. too full and muddy. Cant use above the 14th fret. Switch in the way of playing.

Also, TOO HEAVY!! after an hour or 2, you feel like your 80 lugging those damn things around.

BUT, the exception is the Faded LP. I like that one a lot.

Understandable. I just remembered that I have an older ESP neck through and when I come home for the summer, I want to get that puppy up and running as well. It has a Floyd though, and I'm not the biggest fan of those.

• Members

I currently use an ESP H-302 ({censored}ing amazing axe). I forgot that I bought that to replace my MH-300, which had been having some problems with the trem. I wanna get the trem all fixed up and be able to rock with both.

• Members

I currently use an ESP H-302 ({censored}ing amazing axe). I forgot that I bought that to replace my MH-300, which had been having some problems with the trem. I wanna get the trem all fixed up and be able to rock with both.

Yeah, I want a MH-301, with an OFR installed, EMGs, and all the fret leveling, and {censored} done :)

• Members

Yeah, I want a MH-301, with an OFR installed, EMGs, and all the fret leveling, and {censored} done
:)

They no longer make the MH-301. :( But they do make the MH-400, which has built in EMGs and has a set through neck. :)

• Members

They no longer make the MH-301.
:(
But they do make the MH-400, which has built in EMGs and has a set through neck.

Yeah, I imagine the 301's neckthrough is better.

Yeah, when I get the funds, it will be hard to find a blue one :(

• Members

Hey look, my old rig
:p
look familar

You do not know how awesome that rig is. I still have my old Marshall Valvestate combo, too. This summer, I wanna get an AB box so that I can play both amps simultaneously. Marshall crunch + Tech 21 crunch = DESTRUCTION!!!

Archived