This guy KILLS me!!!!!

STEEL KAGE

• Members
Originally posted by joeydahlia

Well How about this...

I am being honest...

I was a bodybuilder for most of my life,I love fighting...

Call me what ever you want...Good or Bad..Bottom line is I love it..

:freak:

Joey, I'm not arguing with you. But posting claims on your website that you're in the same league as Johnson, Yngwie and all that is bound to get you ridiculed.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by joeydahlia

Well I was hoping you would say That's pretty cool for your very first recording..

hahahahah

Sorry Joey, Do you want me to lie or blow smoke? Thats doesnt do either of us any good so I choose to not comment.....

I dont expect people to lie about my playing either; Blowing smoke doesnt make me a better player and in the end, thats all that Im interested in..... If someone thinks that I suck, its not going to bother me as long as they follow it up with some constructive criticism....

I also like to consider the source....

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Sorry Joey, Do you want me to lie or blow smoke? Thats doesnt do either of us any good so I choose to not comment.....

I dont expect people to lie about my playing either; Blowing smoke doesnt make me a better player and in the end, thats all that Im interested in..... If someone thinks that I suck, its not going to bother me as long as they follow it up with some constructive criticism....

I don't think you suck...

• Members

Originally posted by Marc Roy

Joey, I'm not arguing with you. But posting claims on your website that you're in the same league as Johnson, Yngwie and all that is bound to get you ridiculed.

No it say's in 3 years people have compared me to these players..

Cool Huh?

• Members
Originally posted by macmax

just leave that gy alone , people, that was a very old thread.

By the way, why would you like to be compared to other guitar winkers?
:D

No, seriously, leave him alone ...

I could be mistaken because I'm too lazy to go back and look, but I believe the "joeydahlia" moniker resurrected the thread. Whether it's Joey or not is another thing... I don't think it is.

• Members

You guys aren't really taking this guy seriously are you? Please re-read this thread and you will see a lot of bull{censored}.

I ask you Joey....If your first recording was in 88 as you so stated in this thread... then how the hell did you use a POD for your recording? You claimed to have used a POD 5 years in to your playing... that would put your 5 years of playing timeline about 1993. The POD did not come out until 1996. What gives?:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by gainfreak

You guys aren't really taking this guy seriously are you? Please re-read this thread and you will see a lot of bull{censored}.

I ask you Joey....If your first recording was in 88 as you so stated in this thread... then how the hell did you use a POD for your recording? You claimed to have used a POD 5 years in to your playing... that would put your 5 years of playing timeline about 1993. The POD did not come out until 1996. What gives?

MacGyver! :D

• Members

I ask you Joey....If your first recording was in 88 as you so stated in this thread... then how the hell did you use a POD for your recording? You claimed to have used a POD 5 years in to your playing... that would put your 5 years of playing timeline about 1993. The POD did not come out until 1996. What gives?

Well, since he's the second coming of Yngwie, perhaps Line 6 decided to make him a pre-production model.:D

Anyway, I doubt it's the real Joey Dahlia posting. No one can be that stupid.

• Members

Time travel? I'm sure he could do it, they sell these things on the Internet...

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Kage, this thread is beginning to depress me. I'm straining just to read what Joey here is platsering. I think he's got issues, really.

• Members

Ok at 17 I quit Boxing to play guitar at 20 i quit guitar to bodybuild...

2001 I started playing guitar again..with a pod pro..

2002 XT...

2004..ampeg vh140 c...

hahahaha

Archived