This guy KILLS me!!!!!

STEEL KAGE

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Check out his new clip, nice tone ("insert link here". Should be among the fresh posts). And might lead to some good laughs too when reading the replies. Joey is not the next VH or George Lynch, but he's a lot better than me for sure. And I think he does have a sense of humor.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
LOL!!! Oh man, I'm watching the "uTellMJoey" video. I got to "now, sweep picking is a BAD habit. It doesn't mean nuthin'. It just means that you developed a bad habit."

This is killin' me! I'm going to watch more, because this is some great stuff.

Oh, and Ed, I haven't seen anything at 1/2 speed yet... perhaps he'll speed it up in one of the other videos.

HAHAHAHA

You too Funny Mr Savage...:thu:

• 4 months later...
  • Members

*pop*

"Hey, it's Joey! Welcome back, Joey. Always nice when you pop in!"
"Who's that?"
"That? That's Joey Dahlia, the best that's ever been!"
"Oooooo! Is he fast?"
"Fast ain't fast enough for Joey. He plays so fast that the notes get jammed up trying to get into your ears and have to wait their turn. Ain't nobody faster, not no way, not no how."

*pop*

"Hey, wait a minute - where'd he go?"
"You'll get used to that, son. Joey is like the wind - one minute he's here and the next, he's blowing down Lonesome Highway on his way to a new destiny. Don't worry, you'll be seeing Joey again!"

------------------
Joey = :thu:

• Members

I stubled across this Joey Dahlia Character a while back on the Line 6 forums and he was a laughing stock over there He goes on about being a virtuoso and after you see his lesson clips maybe youll have a different opinion. I dont know how he got on chops from hell but damn the dude is strange!!!

heres a link;

and his website
's%20GUITAR%20SCHOOL.htm

He used to speak about himself in the 3rd person, I got a kick out of that

Ive never laughed so hard in my life, hes the Shred version of Ryan Parry!!!

Kage

link 2 is dead

Archived