This guy KILLS me!!!!!

STEEL KAGE

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by joeydahlia

Yes I quit...But the cool thing is guitar....

If I quit just to get fat..that would suck..lol

But I am getting something in return..MY ASS KICKED...
:freak:

hahahaha..I love my brothers...

your going to get your ass kicked no matter what you do..

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

When I first saw him on the Line 6 Forums, I couldnt believe some of the stuff that came out of his mouth. It was one jewel after another!!! Refering to himself in the 3rd person was bad enough but when he started putting up his playing and going on about it, I felt better about my own fumblings immeadiately!!!

You should read the Joey Dahlia Story !!!

This guy has so much material that this thread could warrant a sticky!!! Im still in tears!!!

Kage

Lol, dude, I saw him over on the line 6 forums too. In like 2003/4, right? His posts were pure gold. His media is pure gold. :love:

• Members

Dude your pretty good...

But I nailed you on originality

Keep up the good work!

Ok, Now I have to side with Bob, Youre either a fake or even more clueless than I originally thought, Keep up that good work...

• Members
Originally posted by Marc Roy

Getting a little cocky, are we now?

Joey, a word of advice, passing yourself off as better than others won't make you too many friends around here.

I did not say I was better..he threw his music at me..
on 56 k I listened..

That's as bad as i get..I hope I did not piss anyone off...

• Members

I did not say I was better..he threw his music at me..

on 56 k I listened..

That's as bad as i get..I hope I did not piss anyone off...

Fair enough. But saying that you nailed someone on originality might make you sound bad.

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Ok, Now I have to side with Bob, Youre either a fake or even more clueless than I originally thought, Keep up that good work...

Side with Bob by all means...

But if you took my side..that would be weird...you are the creator of this thread..

• Members

But if you took my side..that would be weird...you are the creator of this thread..

You ever think that maybe making comments like "But I nailed you on originality" might also have something to do with it? There are plenty of guys on here who'll hand you your ass when it comes to playing guitar, but you don't hear them spouting off about being more original than others.

• Members

You ever think that maybe making comments like "But I nailed you on originality" might also have something to do with it? There are plenty of guys on here who'll hand you your ass when it comes to playing guitar, but you don't hear them spouting off about being more original than others.

I will tell you why....

There is none....:thu:

• Members

Bob said his music is incomparable to all players..

I said the same thing...

• Members

I dont play favorites..... I believe in being just and brutally honest no matter what...

Youre just a troll...

Archived