The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by dogmikael

Yeah, i would define it more a vino overdose...

Pay attention to pippo inzaghi...he's at the top right now...

yeah, he started to play well again, maybe he even let Gilardino out dont??

• Members

Anyway, i'd love to see a final match italy - brazil (which is the strongest team IMHO).

ITLIA!!! ITALIA!!! ITALIA!!! ITALIA!!! ITALIA!!!

This is aint happening, we cross on the round of sixteen or on the quarters . . . ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

AMBEV, it was a merge between Antarctica and Brahma, plus their international partner is Interbrew (dutch). In fact, i've confirmed here at my work (i work at a bank an we make sector/enterprises analysis) and AMBEV is now the 4th larger in the world (still big enough to fill cold brews in july 9th
;)

And yes, in Germany it's simply impossible to run out of beer
:freak::D
:D

interbrew is Belgian (belgium)... and they are buying out all these small beer companies... not going into it but it's pretty annoying...

• Members
Originally posted by digital

interbrew is Belgian (belgium)... and they are buying out all these small beer companies... not going into it but it's pretty annoying...

Hummm, cool, i thought they were Dutch . . . just dont get the "small beer co." a company that has revenues of 10 Billion dollars/year simply CANT be called "small" . . . :freak:

• Members

yeah, he started to play well again, maybe he even let Gilardino out dont??

I don't know what Lippi has in mind but it seems that Italy will play with this kind of formation:

Buffon

Oddo Cannavaro Nesta

Camoranesi Pirlo Gattuso Zambrotta

Totti

Toni Inzaghi

This is not accurate as something may vary (i'm not sure about Oddo, for example).

I hope totti will recover at his best for the world cup.

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

even with him, you guys still wont do well
:rolleyes::p:D

i guess we'll never know :( I think well still get past the group stages, but how far we get beyond that will depend on the luck of the draw, but all hopes of wining have definately gone down the {censored}ter.

Immense disapointment is part of being english though, so weve learnt to deal with it by having a riot when things go wrong .... or even when things go right :confused:

James

• Members
Originally posted by AgentOrange

i guess we'll never know
:(
I think well still get past the group stages, but how far we get beyond that will depend on the luck of the draw, but all hopes of wining have definately gone down the {censored}ter.

Immense disapointment is part of being english though, so weve learnt to deal with it by having a riot when things go wrong .... or even when things go right
:confused:

James

well at least he still has a chance to recover to play after the group stages if england makes it past the group stages that is. :)

• Members

I don't know what Lippi has in mind but it seems that Italy will play with this kind of formation:

Buffon

Oddo Cannavaro Nesta

Totti

Toni Inzaghi

This is not accurate as something may vary (i'm not sure about Oddo, for example).

I think del peiro should be inthre inplace of totti, ad totti takes over inzaghis place. Del peiro have been palying vvery well this season and it should earn hima spot in the starting line up the very least

• Members

I think del peiro should be inthre inplace of totti, ad totti takes over inzaghis place. Del peiro have been palying vvery well this season and it should earn hima spot in the starting line up the very least

Del Piero is more a Forward than a Offensive Midfielder, so if he'll play he 'll take inzaghi's place.

Anyway, it's Del Piero, not Del Peiro :D

• Members

Buffon

Oddo Cannavaro Nesta

Totti

Toni Inzaghi

Typical 3-4-1-2 Italian formation ;)

Maldini out??? :confused: Oddo is better than him???

and i sure dont know how Gattuso is on the principal team :rolleyes:

who is Totti's replacement if he cant play???

• Members

Typical 3-4-1-2 Italian formation
;)

Maldini out???
:confused:
Oddo is better than him???

and i sure dont know how Gattuso is on the principal team
:rolleyes:

who is Totti's replacement if he cant play???

Maldini hal left the national team since the last european or world cup, i can't remember now. I'm not sure about Oddo, there's a bunch of names for the third defender (Oddo, Grosso, Materazzi...).

Gattuso is good as he doesn't pass the center line. De Rossi will probably play in his place, though, i forgot him before.

Totti's replacement doesn't exist. It's impossible to replace him.

The name for the attack are: Toni, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Lucarelli, Marchionni (more a wing than a forward). And Totti, obviously.

• Members

Maldini hal left the national team since the last european or world cup, i can't remember now. I'm not sure about Oddo, there's a bunch of names for the third defender (Oddo, Grosso, Materazzi...).

Gattuso is good as he doesn't pass the center line. De Rossi will probably play in his place, though, i forgot him before.

Totti's replacement doesn't exist. It's impossible to replace him.

The name for the attack are: Toni, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Lucarelli, Marchionni (more a wing than a forward). And Totti, obviously.

Maldini sure have place on that team :)

man, i get real angry watching Milan playing and see "the Butcher" on the midfield :mad:

If Totti cant play he prob will put Del Piero on his place??? althoug Del Piero is a forward i dont see any midfielders taking Tottis' place . . . :p

Well, we prob will start with that formation . . . it's really not our best team, however . . . (i rather prefer Edmilson than Emerson and Robinho than Adriano).

Fut2006.gif

• Members

Maldini sure have place on that team
:)

man, i get real angry watching Milan playing and see "the Butcher" on the midfield
:mad:

If Totti cant play he prob will put Del Piero on his place??? althoug Del Piero is a forward i dont see any midfielders taking Tottis' place . . .
:p

Well, we prob will start with that formation . . . it's really not our best team, however . . . (i rather prefer Edmilson than Emerson and Robinho than Adriano).

Fut2006.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ronaldo Adriano Ronaldinho Kak

• Members

I predict that the world cup will be won by a team who's members names mostly end in consonants.

None of your Brazilian or Portuguese rrrrrrrrr-o's, Italian nnnnnnn-i's or Spanish or Argentinian mmmmm-a's stand a chance!

• Members

well at least he still has a chance to recover to play after the group stages if england makes it past the group stages that is.
:)

i think england got pretty lucky with their draw on the group, and its not like our team is terrible without rooney. We still have beckham, lampard and gerrard etc, but he was definately a big threat that we now dont have, plus its a big psychological blow. England can be a little unpredictable in situations like this, they either fold completely, or they rally together. I predict well lose a stupid game, but still make it through by the skin of our teeth. Im not sure hell be fully recovered even after the group stages, past injuries like his have taken 18-22 weeks to get back to full strength. It would be great if he could make it back into the team somehow, but im not holding my breath.

We'll just have to wait and see for the next friendly against Jamaica

James

• Members

AMBEV, it was a merge between Antarctica and Brahma, plus their international partner is Interbrew (dutch). In fact, i've confirmed here at my work (i work at a bank an we make sector/enterprises analysis) and AMBEV is now the 4th larger in the world (still big enough to fill cold brews in july 9th
;)

And yes, in Germany it's simply impossible to run out of beer
:freak::D
:D

Interbrew is Belgian btw and you are right them being the 4th biggest in the world.

Should have read further down the thread :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by AgentOrange

i think england got pretty lucky with their draw on the group, and its not like our team is terrible without rooney. We still have beckham, lampard and gerrard etc, but he was definately a big threat that we now dont have, plus its a big psychological blow. England can be a little unpredictable in situations like this, they either fold completely, or they rally together. I predict well lose a stupid game, but still make it through by the skin of our teeth. Im not sure hell be fully recovered even after the group stages, past injuries like his have taken 18-22 weeks to get back to full strength. It would be great if he could make it back into the team somehow, but im not holding my breath.

We'll just have to wait and see for the next friendly against Jamaica

James

yeah i know what yoi mean..i ahte it when team losses to other teams that they were suppose to trash :o

• Members
Originally posted by walfordr

I predict that the world cup will be won by a team who's members names mostly end in consonants.

None of your Brazilian or Portuguese rrrrrrrrr-o's, Italian nnnnnnn-i's or Spanish or Argentinian mmmmm-a's stand a chance!

erm..so who else is there?:rolleyes:

Archived