The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

What were those things you guys were singing???
:confused::freak::freak:

some aborigen chant??
:freak::D
:D

That's Waltzing Matilda my Brazilian friend! It's our unofficial national anthem!

I'm so pumped about the World Cup...i've got a lot of late nights coming up!

I'm so excited to see the great shape that Guus has whipped the Australian team into! In the matches against Greece and Holland (well except the first 10-15 minutes) they were a totally different side to what they used to be even a couple of years ago.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by P90DSL

Hey man ... getting excited yet??? When do the Brasiliens have their first game?

Yeah, sure!!!

the "Magic Square" is getting on their tiles :thu: although it's clear that Ronaldinho save himself in the last game against New Zealand . . . and you can take note my german friend, the name of Brazil in the WC will not be Ronaldinho, Adriano, Ronaldo etc, the name of Brazil will be Kak

• Members
Originally posted by funkywrench

That's Waltzing Matilda my Brazilian friend! It's our unofficial national anthem!

I'm so pumped about the World Cup...i've got a lot of late nights coming up!

I'm so excited to see the great shape that Guus has whipped the Australian team into! In the matches against Greece and Holland (well except the first 10-15 minutes) they were a totally different side to what they used to be even a couple of years ago.

Ah! cool! :cool:

i know what you're talking about late nights . . . in the last WC the games here were at wierd times too, like 5am, 8am and so on . . . . it was tiem to get some cool beers and we are having coffee :freak: :freak:

Man, i saw that game you guys played against Netherlands . . . wow, you guys like to play hard dontchya?? sometimes TOO MUCH!!!

anyway, cheers for the second match my Aussie friend!!:D

• Members

Yeah, sure!!!

the "Magic Square" is getting on their tiles :thu: although it's clear that Ronaldinho save himself in the last game against New Zealand . . . and you can take note my german friend, the name of Brazil in the WC will not be Ronaldinho, Adriano, Ronaldo etc, the name of Brazil will be Kak

• Members
Originally posted by Random Hero

Day of reckoning today for England...

Wayne Rooney's scan!

I hope his leg is healed. It's quite bad strike for England's team if he won't be able to play.:(

• Members

Hey hey my Brasilian friend ... what a speach ... I wish you luck on you first game again Croatia ... they are not easy to play ... but I'm confident that Brasilian will win ... what a team ...

Over here in Germany everywere you look ... people have covered their houses with German flags and other stuff ... in Frankfurt the had big screens installed on the sky skrapers ...

on Friday the 9th. I bet the streets are absolute empty

The wether is finaly getting better ... so I might go down to the park were they have installed a big video screen ... we see us in the final right?

Oh I fogot ... the Brasilian team arrived here in K

• Members

One day to go my German bro!!

and now?? nervous??? :D

cool the weather is getting better, watching some TV right now and the weather is really good now :cool: (well, not really right now, since here is 10 pm now!! :D :D

wow, cool about K

• Members

They are playing on Monday against Japan right. That could work out for Australia. Japan is beatable I guess ...

We owned England, the European Champs Greece which means (Australia > Europe) and held Holland to 1-1 with 10 men.

Australia = World Cup Champions

:thu:

;) ;)

• Members

Of course will stand the presure ...

Germany vs. Costa Rica

5:0

Germanyyyyyyyy ...

Probably...i'll be watching every match I can. Including that.

• Members

Hey Man ... yeah getting nervous more and more ... I just tried to get some tickes for the Brasilian training session today(my local news paper had a give away) ... but I was not lucky ... damnit ... otherwise I would go to Offenbach today and see your team ...

Ballack has some trouble with his leg ... but I don't think we do really need him against Costa Rica ...

Germanyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Cool!

but what happened to Ballack, he's out of the first game??:confused:
Man, Costa Rica is not a SO bad team, his coach is very good and know his {censored} . . . prob you guys will win, but i dont believe in a score too high like that . . .:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by mentoneman

5-21%20landon.jpg

the hope of the US rests squarely on this man

(he took this pic of himself on my cellphone after a LA Galaxy game)

and with names like McBride, Reyna, Beasley, Fletcher, Johnson, Kasey Keller, Bocanegra, Specter, and Howard assisting him on the pitch, we are looking pretty darn strong this time around.

I would definitely say this is the best US team we have ever fielded.

So teams don't use defenders anymore?

• Members

Cool!

but what happened to Ballack, he's out of the first game??
:confused:
Man, Costa Rica is not a SO bad team, his coach is very good and know his {censored} . . . prob you guys will win, but i dont believe in a score too high like that . . .

Yup ... looks like he's out for the first game, but we beat CR anyway ... hope he is back on Wednesday when we have to play Poland ... about the score ... we know better in about 26 hours

Germanyyyyyyy .... :thu:

Archived