The Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Football Thread ...

P90DSL

• Members
Originally posted by supercow3

Why is it this early this year?

Doesnt it usually start in the end of june and goes till early july?
:confused:

No ... I think it's always around this time ... has something to do with school holidays ... I guess ...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

IMO it's VERY relative, the best team of all time ever (Brazil 70) has the worst goal keeper of all time in Brazil's football history
:freak::D

Yeah the only time the goal eeper is not important is when the strickers, midfielders and the defenders are sooooo damn good

• Members

Do you have some tickets??? which games you're planning to see live ??
:thu:

I would love to see Germany live but I have 3 kids and when I take them to the stadium it's like I can go on 1 week vacation to Spain for that much money ... so only TV for me ... :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by P90DSL

I would love to see Germany live but I have 3 kids and when I take them to the stadium it's like I can go on 1 week vacation to Spain for that much money ... so only TV for me ...
:mad:

hummm, i do know what you're talking about (have 2 lil boys . . . 7 and 3 yrs old . . . )

but yes, it's really a frustration . . . WC in his own country and cant go :( :(

Ah, and forget Spain . . . Brasil's way more warm and the food is better ;)

• Members

hummm, i do know what you're talking about (have 2 lil boys . . . 7 and 3 yrs old . . . )

but yes, it's really a frustration . . . WC in his own country and cant go
:(
:(

Ah, and forget Spain . . . Brasil's way more warm and the food is better
;)

It's a pitty ... but we all go or none of us ... so I stay at home have some good beers ... cheers ... :thu:

• Members

Actually i never really know what kind of food is brazilian food...but anyways...yeah it sucks being a uni student, cant afford a freaking ticket, while my rich ass friend will be wathcing the games in the stadium:(

There is defently too much biz around football ... :thu:

• Members

Actually i never really know what kind of food is brazilian food...but anyways...yeah it sucks being a uni student, cant afford a freaking ticket, while my rich ass friend will be wathcing the games in the stadium:(

It's very mixed with a lot of our own, since there are some ingredients and seasons (seasonings???) that only have here.

we got a lot of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish cuisines with Brazilian touch.

and Yeah a lots of own stuff, like Feijoada (black beans with porch meat), Muqueca (somewhat of a Paella w/o the rice), Rabada (made with Cow's tail) and the best Churrasco (barbeque) in the whole world (if some Argentinian claims that their is better DONT believe, trust me ;) )

I raised in a part of Rio de Janeiro State that have Swiss/German colonization, so i do have my part of Einsbeins, Kasslers, Rosti Potatoes (my wife made one that seems that was made in Heave . . .) and really love that kind of food too.

after you graduate and win your first million you're more than invited to came down here ;) (well, if you still dont won the million you'are invited :) )

Archived