OT: Would you have sex with a horse on National TV for $100bn?

Random Hero

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Senor Forum

I would not only {censored} the horse in the ass on tv for 100 billion, but I would wear a body condom, climb INTO THE HORSES ASS, and make my way into it's stomach.

Once inside the stomach I would throw a party.

... and yes, you're all invited.

then we could invade troy! :idea:

• Members
Originally posted by Senor Forum

I would not only {censored} the horse in the ass on tv for 100 billion, but I would wear a body condom, climb INTO THE HORSES ASS, and make my way into it's stomach.

Once inside the stomach I would throw a party.

... and yes, you're all invited.

I think you'd do that for a lot less than 100 billion ;)

And yeah, I'd do it for 100 billion, you'd have to be retarded not to. You could have your own country, lol.

• Members

I find it strange that this post was revisited exactly a year later to the day. I HEREBY DECLARE 12-8 TO BE NATIONAL {censored} A HORSE IN THE ASS ON TELEVISION FOR A BILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS (or equivalent currency of your country of coice) DAY. Its a celebration bitches! :love: :love: :love:

• Members
Originally posted by OverDriven

I find it strange that this post was revisited exactly a year later to the day. I HEREBY DECLARE 12-8 TO BE NATIONAL {censored} A HORSE IN THE ASS ON TELEVISION FOR A BILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS (or equivalent currency of your country of coice) DAY. Its a celebration bitches!
:love:

Hrm... now that you mention it, I think I'm bleeding inside my chest.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Now that sounds like my kind of party!
:cool:

... while Shea sucked my nipples so hard that my nipple rings RIPPED THROUGH my nipples and down his throat.

Naturally he would then proceed to {censored} out the rings which would be quickly consumed by, yep, you guessed it, me.

;[

Archived