Looks like Tookie got the needle

dreamspace

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

It translated roughly to this;

Chew my bag, your mother sucks goats and you sister rides bicycles without seats and is whore for the army

eat my dick and have a nice day!!!

Of course it is a grammatical nightmare courtesy of Babelfish!!!

Kage

'chew my bag"

LMAO

• Members
Originally posted by Attila

If before his death, he came to Jesus for forgiveness, then the answer is no --- if he continued to turn his back on the Lord, then the answer is yes.

-Attila

LOL

Sorry, just couldn't help that...
Now you can come over and help me clean the coffee out of my nostrils...
:D

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

You americans sucks definitly. But probably that's not a news for ya. The whole world is laughing about the stupid american folk.

I would say we practice these methods of killing people some hundred years ago. And thats time were you mentaly live.

Good luck.

ICH SCHIZE MEIN HOSEN !!!

YOUR SO VERY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!

xgx

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

It translated roughly to this;

Chew my bag, your mother sucks goats and you sister rides bicycles without seats and is whore for the army

eat my dick and have a nice day!!!

Of course it is a grammatical nightmare courtesy of Babelfish!!!

Kage

Well then, what he said.

• Members
Originally posted by Primex

You americans sucks definitly. But probably that's not a news for ya. The whole world is laughing about the stupid american folk.

I would say we practice these methods of killing people some hundred years ago. And thats time were you mentaly live.

Good luck.

Yeah. Germany has a great reputation.:rolleyes:

You were killing massive amounts of (innocent) people not too long ago.

Remember that asshole??

• Members

I dont f'n get it. Did anyone here not think someone in the past should have fried due to them being white? The people who cry racist are the racist ones in my opinion. Has nothing to do with race what so ever.

Someone can murder 4 people and then have a {censored} load of people raise a stink in trying to defend the guy. What a world.

• Members

Originally posted by FallofEmpyrean

I actually had a similar discussion with a co-worker yesterday. I asked him, "As a hardcore Christian and a Republican who believes in the death penalty, don't you find it ironic that you completely believe in passing judgement and penalty on someone who supposedly only God can judge a man/woman?" He kind of side-stepped answering it, though, saying that we can judge them on Earth, just not their soul.

i wouldnt call that side stepping at all. you asked a question based on his belief structure and he gave you a perfectly good answer based on said structure. what dont you get?

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

i wouldnt call that side stepping at all. you asked a question based on his belief structure and he gave you a perfectly good answer based on said structure. what dont you get?

So what exactly means "thou shalt not kill" ? I didn't see any exception conditions written in small letters at the bottom of the tablets.

• Members

Originally posted by Jack Luminous

So what exactly means "thou shalt not kill" ? I didn't see any exception conditions written in small letters at the bottom of the tablets.

if I was more versed in the scriptures I could give a better answer, im not claiming I know that answer, but was answering the previous question.

there are also lines about obeying the laws of the land. every action having a just punishment etc.

• Members

if I was more versed in the scriptures I could give a better answer, im not claiming I know that answer, but was answering the previous question.

there are also lines about obeying the laws of the land. every action having a just punishment etc.

but then for people who are sooooo against any killing, how do you feel about self defense? what about people in wars? police officers? something I have always wondered.

• Members
Originally posted by SteveVHT

LOL

Sorry, just couldn't help that...

Now you can come over and help me clean the coffee out of my nostrils...

:D

I'll assume you laughed, because you do not share the same Christian beliefs that I do --- but I was being completely serious in my response to the guy.

-Attila

• Members

but then for people who are sooooo against any killing, how do you feel about self defense? what about people in wars? police officers? something I have always wondered.

You said in your previous post the guy gave "a perfectly good answer according to said [christian] structure". Looks to me like it's a perfectly wrong answer according to the christian belief system. You talk about other lines etc. but are those more important than the the 10 commandments in the christian belief system ? I don't think so. I'm not christian myself so I don't care about their skewed view of the world. I'm not against killing when it's necessary. Death penalty is unnecessary and barbaric. Killing people for no reason is a thing of a distant past.

• Members

Not to split hairs, but isn't the original Hebrew "Thou shalt not murder"?

I've heard that a few times. However, I only read Arabic, not Hebrew.

That raises the whole murder vs. killing debate.

I'm not sure the state has the right to kill anybody. That bothers me. Why can't the victim's families do it? Maybe that's a bad idea too. I don't know.

• Members

You said in your previous post the guy gave "a perfectly good answer according to said [christian] structure". Looks to me like it's a perfectly wrong answer according to the christian belief system. You talk about other lines etc. but are those more important than the the 10 commandments in the christian belief system ? I don't think so. I'm not christian myself so I don't care about their skewed view of the world. I'm not against killing when it's necessary. Death penalty is unnecessary and barbaric. Killing people for no reason is a thing of a distant past.

no he didnt give a wrong answer. he didnt ask the same question you asked, you actually had the mindset of digging deeper where he just offered a surface question.

btw in Exodus is clearly states "eye for an eye"

so theres you answer in short

• Members

Originally posted by EvanS

Not to split hairs, but isn't the original Hebrew "Thou shalt not murder"?

I've heard that a few times. However, I only read Arabic, not Hebrew.

That raises the whole murder vs. killing debate.

You are the second one to raise that point but I don't see the relevance. Isn't death penalty murder ?

Originally posted by EvanS

I'm not sure the state has the right to kill anybody. That bothers me. Why can't the victim's families do it? Maybe that's a bad idea too. I don't know.

Sure in the US, states have the right to kill (or murder if you prefer that wording) people. No debate here. But is that consistent with the christian belief system ? As a side note, yes it would be a bad idea to let the victim's family perform the punishment themselves because it would make justice appear as vengeance, which it is not.

• Members

I still don't understand how all this fundie christians who voted for Bush and are in favor of the death penalty can rationalize their political choice with the "thou shall not kill" commandment.

They don't, they get it from here:

Genesis 9:5 and 6

5 "And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. "

• Members

no he didnt give a wrong answer. he didnt ask the same question you asked, you actually had the mindset of digging deeper where he just offered a surface question.

btw in Exodus is clearly states "eye for an eye"

so theres you answer in short

Would you be more versed in scripture you would know that "Eye for an eye" is anterior in the old testament to the 10 commandments and Moses clearly states those are replacing all prior religious laws. So "Eye for an eye" doesn't hold anymore. Yeah, Id' think if I was christian, I would have the mindset to dig deeper about my own beliefs.

• Members

Guys......
Come on...
Who the {censored} cares about a religious outlook on this....
Religion is nothing more than a man made opinion based on his own insecurities...there are no facts to it at all....
Bottom line is that one big piece of {censored} got what he deserved....It should have been sooner.

For all those who try to make a logical choice based on religion and their own beleifs.... it's pointless.
I would bet you all a million dollars that if it was your family member that got killed by this piece of {censored}.....your view would be completely different.... I don't care what fairy tale you beleive in.
When it hits home, and logic and intelligence takes over, there is no BS religion.
Steve

• Members

As a side note, yes it would be a bad idea to let the victim's family perform the punishment themselves because it would make justice appear as vengeance, which it is not.

actually I should have mentioned more about that in that Exodus mentioning... it says that the "eye for an eye" structure was presented in efforts to prevent retaliation/vengence, and also to eliminate the barbaric punishments of way back when.

Archived