Looks like Tookie got the needle

dreamspace

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

Sorry, but "Jewish Political Studies Review". That's always a problem but hard to explain without sounding like a nazi. Jewish people have a desposition to overvalue things. Furthermore, they don't stop demanding the compensation for their suffering several years ago.

I can't believe in jewish researches because they see the world through a blooded goggle.

your honor, I'd like top offer thjis as German anti-semitism Exhibit A.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

your honor, I'd like top offer thjis as German anti-semitism Exhibit A.

You're right. The definition handels me as an anti-semit. But you can't critisize jewish people without being offered as anti-semit. That's a damn circuit.

• Members

amazing how much your tune changes when confronted with death. its great that he became a spokesman on anti gang violence, but the fact remains. he's a murderer. thats the whole point of prison/death row isnt it??? in 20 years you should have had enough time to think about what a piece of {censored} you were.
those people he killed probably didnt have a nice "lethal injction" death did they?. thats the problem, all the scumbags turn into prophets and martyrrs when faced with immenent death.
{censored} all killers. all rapists. all those who make life on this planet a living hell for those they have affected.
why cant all the states have the chair. lethal injection is too good for these losers!!
thats only my opinoin.
all gangsters should stop being little bitches and put away their guns . in vancouver, its day after day after day of east indian"indo canadian" shootouts. we have SO MANY murders in vancouver that its getting to be just another read in tha paper.
im shure that what is happening in australia will happen here.
but its the few that ruin it for the many.
burn em all. gangster pieces of {censored}. to think that young kids look up to these retards sickens me.

• Members

You're right. The definition handels me as an anti-semit. But you can't critisize jewish people without being offered as anti-semit. That's a damn circuit.

I am neither American nor Jewish and I have to say:

You are an anti-semite. And no you can't make general statements like that without being labelled so. You can criticise individual Jews for individual actions, but if you generalise that to "you can't trust Jewish research ..." you are anti-semitic.

You are also racist. Statements like "americans suck" are racist in sentiment and offensive.

Think about how you would feel if you were on the receiving end.

• Members

Originally posted by walfordr

You are an anti-semite. And no you can't make general statements like that without being labelled so. You can criticise individual Jews for individual actions, but if you generalise that to "you can't trust Jewish research ..." you are anti-semitic.

You are also racist. Statements like "americans suck" are racist in sentiment and offensive.

I have to agree.

• Members
Originally posted by Stratotone

Wasn't really pointing that at you Olaf, just that Primex fellow. You and I have different views on politics, but I consider you one of the nicer guys here. (and a builder of cool amps to boot!)
:D

Pete

I know, Pete, thanks, and with pleasure I like to give the compliments back at you.

But hey, your amps are as cool as mine, all I still have to do is to persuade you not to use Camo for amps anymore :D

• Members

Originally posted by walfordr

Think what you want. I don't care about it. I don't feel like I have to justify myself. The world is borig without prejudices as I can read in your lines.

And the thing with the jews: I don't like their way of live. It's like living in a prison. I know what I'm talking about cause I know some jews personally. I like them personally but not their way of live.

EDIT: I think a lot of you guys didn't read the pages before. There is everything you are asking for.

• Members

And the thing with the jews: I don't like their way of live. It's like living in a prison. I know what I'm talking about cause I know some jews personally. I like them personally but not their way of live.

I'm willing to bet your 'friends' sure are glad it's not 1938, so they can tell your lilly-white, stupid, {censored}ing ass to {censored} the hell off without having to worry about jackboots pounding up the stairs in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:

Be a good little Kraut and go harrass some Turks er sump'n. Everyone hates the Turks. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Hey, after all the discussions over the last couple of weeks, just heard the news in the radio that after McCains initiative the whole story is solved now.

Perfect. Brilliant. And my deepest respect to guys like him.
:)

actually, not much has changed, Olaf. It is a political stunt. They did not address torture. They addressed inhumane treatment of terrorists and suspected Al-Queda in US custody, specifically.
Torture was outlawed before and it is outlawed now.

Here's a fun fact about torture. While liberals around the world are painting us as a rogue state running around attaching battery cables to everyone's nipples, do you know how many people are authorized to use "extreme coercion" techniques in America? Fourteen. There are 14 individuals authorized to use these techniques and in order for them to use them they need expressed implicit authorizaton from the Secretary of Defense himself.

This stuff is way overblown and the dummycrats are simply trying to politicize it in order to win back power in Congress and in the White House. The bad news for them is that the overwhelming majority of Americans support these coercion methods. Sane people don't believe that putting a person in a cold room amounts to "torture" like you do. The reason is because making someone uncomfortable is not torture. So why you think this was some sort of milestone is beyond me.

• Members

actually, not much has changed, Olaf. It is a political stunt. They did not address torture. They addressed inhumane treatment of terrorists and suspected Al-Queda in US custody, specifically.

Here's a fun fact about torture. While liberals around the world are painting us as a rogue state running around attaching battery cables to everyone's nipples, do you know how many people are authorized to use "extreme coercion" techniques in America? Fourteen. There are 14 individuals authorized to use these techniques and in order for them to use them they need expressed implicit authorizaton from the Secretary of Defense himself.

This stuff is way overblown and the dummycrats are simply trying to politicize it in order to win back power in Congress and in the White House. The bad news for them is that the overwhelming majority of Americans support these coercion methods. Sane people don't believe that putting a person in a cold room amounts to "torture" like you do. The reason is because making someone uncomfortable is not torture. So why you think this was some sort of milestone is beyond me.

Oh c'mon Scott. Just ask Cheney what he thinks about the whole issue ;)

. . . keep in mind that even Adolf Eichman was treated more or less fair and that he got a fair process - and that was more than 40 years ago . . . .

• Members

Even if there was only one guy authorized in the US to use extreme coercion" techniques, it would be one too many. BTW sleep deprivation is a torture, not a simple uncomfort.

One of the possible side effects of a continued lack of sleep is death. Usually this is the result of the fact that the immune system is weakened without sleep. The number of white blood cells within the body decreases, as does the activity of the remaining white blood cells. The body also decreases the amount of growth hormone produced. The ability of the body to metabolize sugar declines, turning sugar into fat. One study stated that people who sleep less than four hours per night are three times more likely to die within the next six years. Although the longest a human has remained awake was eleven days rats that are continually deprived of sleep die within two to five weeks, generally due to their severely weakened immune system.

Archived