OT: Explain your avatar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The most amazing thing: they're not Japanese girls. It's almost shocking to see a non-Japanese girl posted in this forum.

I have to admit, those are indeed some nice butt cheeks. Less hairy and pimply than mine.

J.

• Members

Ned: Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?

Phil: Ned Ryerson?

Ned: Bing!

• Members

I still want to know about AKLINER's avatar... and his signature "HI I AM JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM TV'S HOME IMPROVEMENT I AM HERE TO {censored} UP YOUR DAY LOLROFLOMGIDKMYBFFJILL/ROSEBBQ

I AM SUPER-SERIOUS."

It's probably some inside joke, but it's an odd one.

J.

• Members

My avatar is totoro from "My Neighbor Totoro", because it was the first anim GIF I found on my PC at the time.

I've thought about changing it to something more my style, but it's disconcerting when I see other folks change their avatars, I come to strongly associate the avatar with the person.

cheers
ripe

• Members

Mine is one of my fav band at the moment. Just going through all the 80's fav and reminesce the high school days, those were the wonderful and simple time:cry:

Them cheerleader sisters are a buch of tease, my wife clicked on their link in my laptop:cop:

I do miss DLP's avatars!

• Members

I still want to know about AKLINER's avatar... and his signature "HI I AM JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM TV'S HOME IMPROVEMENT I AM HERE TO {censored} UP YOUR DAY LOLROFLOMGIDKMYBFFJILL/ROSEBBQ

I AM SUPER-SERIOUS."

It's probably some inside joke, but it's an odd one.

J.

theres no inside joke there.. and that's the scary part.

• Members

Mine is of course, the good band 'Sparks'.

When I was a nipper, I used to see these two guys on telly, one of them, with the odd tash, stood behind a synthesizer and stared weirdly into the camera. Used to have me in hysterics.

My first assosiation/experience of synthesizers was loopy Ron Mael.

RonMael.jpg

• Members

Mine is one of my fav band at the moment. Just going through all the 80's fav and reminesce the high school days, those were the wonderful and simple time:cry:

I love the Thompson Twins. Their re-issues are worth every cheap penny they cost (except for a few mastering problems). I wish I'd seen them live back in the day. Same goes for A-ha... I digress... nice avatar!

J.

• Members
I love the Thompson Twins. Their re-issues are worth every cheap penny they cost (except for a few mastering problems). I wish I'd seen them live back in the day. Same goes for A-ha... I digress... nice avatar!

J.

I saw them back then on their Into the Gap tour, and Duran Duran around the same time. I'm listening to A Flock of Seagulls at the moment, wonderful guitar jams by Paul Reynolds. Oh, Talk Talk first two albums are so good after all these years!:thu:

• Members
Mine is of course, the good band 'Sparks'.

When I was a nipper, I used to see these two guys on telly, one of them, with the odd tash, stood behind a synthesizer and stared weirdly into the camera. Used to have me in hysterics.

My first assosiation/experience of synthesizers was loopy Ron Mael.

RonMael.jpg

Haa Haaa me and my sister laughed so hard when Ron did that stupid dance with his stared on American Bandstand:lol:
And his Jupiter 8 spelled Ronald instead of Roland.

• Members

Started as a picture of my guitar gear. When I started playing keys, it was all the rage on kss to have cats in the avatar. Didn't want to totally do away with the old picture because some of us identify people more by the avatar than the name, so it's animated to show both.

• Members

My avatar is a framegrab from THIS SCENE, which is from a 16mm sci-fi film that I shot back in 2000'. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody, except those who like no budget 60's sci-fi. ;) It got released, 5 years later and pissed a lot of people off, who thought they were getting a real movie, instead of some homemade shlock shot in my backyard. :facepalm:

Archived