Post Pics of Your Guitars!

richardson

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by supercow3

What guitar is this?

Ibanez prestige 2120x, mahogony body w/ an ebony fretboard, and dimarzio ibz pups (made for ibanez).

I dont think they sell this guitar anymore. They were only up on the ibanez website for a short time. Anyways, I need to get some pics in natural sunlight, the finish looks really sharp.

• Members

Originally posted by AtarisPunk29

I am quite jealous of both of these pictures. What kind of Strat is that? What is that finish called? Also, I love Wine Red LPs...

It's a "Lone Star" Strat. Fender only made them in the late 90's and I think up through 2002. Pearly Gates + in the bridge, and Texas Special Single coils. The Finish is "Sienna Sunburst" and I think it's one of the best looking paint finish's that Fender has done.

The Precision Deluxe Bass is the same Color Scheme, but it's darker for some reason.

• Members

Originally posted by Marshall Freak

It's a "Lone Star" Strat. Fender only made them in the late 90's and I think up through 2002. Pearly Gates + in the bridge, and Texas Special Single coils. The Finish is "Sienna Sunburst" and I think it's one of the best looking paint finish's that Fender has done.

The Precision Deluxe Bass is the same Color Scheme, but it's darker for some reason.

Thanks for the info. I've seen that finish on the Precision Deluxe V and always wondered if they made that on a Strat. That may be the absolute ideal strat. If you're ever looking to get rid of that let me know...

• Members

P1010010.jpg' alt='>'>

P1010016.jpg' alt='>'>

P1010017.jpg' alt='>'>

P1010002.jpg' alt='>'>

P1010003.jpg' alt='>'>

The two PRS Custom 24s (Alex = The purple one, Mikael = The Blue one, named after Alex Lifeson, who plays a purple PRS, and Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth who plays a blue one, although I believe his is Denim or Whale blue) are my main guitars.

Archived