OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No.

As of HC2.0, this forum will be on-topic at all times. Hai Guyz will be deleted, and all off-topic posts will be deleted and their posters subject to banning. .

Geez,.... :facepalm:

This place will be as boring as the Vintage Synthesizer Explorer forums.

• Members

No.

As of HC2.0, this forum will be on-topic at all times. Hai Guyz will be deleted, and all off-topic posts will be deleted and their posters subject to banning. I will then be crowned King of All Internets and I will fart out flying monkeys from time to time.

You spelled "Internetz" incorrectly, your kingship is revoked.

• Members

blatherings old chap?
my trusty andromeda sits next to me, warm to the touch, ready to carry me to this brave new world which lies before us all.

All Hail ye goode men..prepare thee for this journey which will test not only thy character but thy resolve as well.
Be Strong and of good cheer
:blah::blah::blah:

• Members

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Edit: Hmmm.... Involuntary spaces.... I hope that doesn't happen in the new world...

If you've ever felt the urge to post nude pictures of yourself in here, now is the time to do it.

(If you haven't already...*ahem*)

Not entirely naked, but here I go.
This is when I was a part of this boyz band, MENUDO:

2844_80287006028_671306028_1883850_82411

And this is when I was chosen to promote M-Audio's Trigger Finger... now I wonder why it has been discontinued...

gusbean.gif

Hope it wasn't too late.
:wave:

• Members
Not entirely naked, but here I go.

This is when I was a part of this boyz band, MENUDO:

2844_80287006028_671306028_1883850_82411

In 1984 we moved into a really beater house in Loma Linda. In the basement was the evidence that the previous occupant was the honcho of a Menudo fanclub. Box after box of handouts and Menudo cassettes.

Weirder still was that the place even had a basement. Very low and completely open to the outdoors.

• Members

Where does it say anything about on topic posting only? Is the Hai Guyz! thread really going away? That's KSS's proudest asset. Priceless OT moments galore in there. Drat!

Now all we'll have to read are threads like "dus the MIDI IN supozd to cunekt 2 anuther MIDI IN?"

Archived