• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by SkidMarx

oh, British. Go figure.
:rolleyes:
Well, thanx for the lecture, bloke. And if you see Tony Blaire, give him a right good hug for me, won'tcha? God Save the Queen!

Don't forget he's a philosophy student too.

Whenever I wonder if there is a more worthless degree than my music degree, I am comforted when the philosophy degreed guy across the counter from me remembers to put ketchup in my bag without me asking him to.

• Members
Originally posted by Roccaforte Amps

pray tell? LOL

Look, this thread has taken a twist from the real issue at hand.

That terrorist asshole has been clipped, and thats that.

Doug

PS,

I do like Canada, and its people, I have lots of canadian friends.

I won't insult them, but the Canadian military hasn't done {censored}

to really help anyone else in the world in a very long time.

Yes, and I'm glad he's dead and you'll notice I said so, and hoped the killing would decrease.

But cmon, your argument doesnt hold water if you cant tell me which conflicts we should be helping in, or should have helped in. It's not confrontational, I'm just asking your opinion.

• Members

pray tell? LOL

Look, this thread has taken a twist from the real issue at hand.

That terrorist asshole has been clipped, and thats that.

Doug

PS,

careful, Doug, don't want to piss off annyass or antiass, or whatever his name is with your "matter of fact" insensitivity. He's british you know. And a Philosophy student! Pretty impressive, huh?

• Members
Originally posted by macmax

Pete, didn't you read that i said i won't answer to you unless it is in a cool decent way, didnt you read i said that i am a cool good hearted dude.

What i said too doesn't have to do with this thread, you know what i meant, you are alwys attacking me and i said that , because i don't think like you do concerning equipment.

I don't think you are a bad dude , but many times have you pulled one on me, and as i said , i will not go that route, maybe i explained myself better this time.

About been hot blodded , all latins are, we shout and then we forget, have u ever seen an italian???

they shout in the moment, then they forget about it.

by the way, hehhehe, your white veins are as cool as my ancestors veins, they come from europe , but my girl is black

I might be a whitey honky dude with not a Trace of that stupidity (ignorant thing) called racism

if I'm always attacking you, show links of my cruelty. I'm starting to think that not only are you a douche, but a weak watery one at that.

As far as the 'racism' thing, are you calling me a racist or just trying to imply it? {censored} whoever you want, I don't care. A white girl, a black girl, a guy, a dog, a tree, yourself.

Pete

• Members
Originally posted by Chubtone

Don't forget he's a philosophy student too.

Whenever I wonder if there is a more worthless degree than my music degree, I am comforted when the philosophy degreed guy across the counter from me remembers to put ketchup in my bag without me asking him to.

LOL! Out here it's the Liberal Arts majors that pass out the ketchup. The Philosophy guys work at Starbucks.

• Members
Originally posted by Loghead

Does anyone really think tha Al-Zarqawi's death will produce any tangible results?

Who cares. All I know is that he is the bastard that sawed Nick Bergs head off and videotaped it. They also found, from what I read, up to 17 heads in boxes in the compound where he was killed. This sick {censored}er was collecting heads. Those are good enough reasons for me to celebrate his death.

• Members

yeah, past.

Um, present too.

And just how is that not insulting to Canadians, Doug?

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/peacekeeping/missions-en.asp

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Canada has done more than its share in the conflicts of the past and had one of the highest ratios of population to enlisted men, so please, dont try it. The only thing you guys have defended us from recently are our fair shake of softwood lumber money.

Yes we benefit, of course. Doesnt mean I cant criticize the American administration.

I admitted almost as much.

And you're right. I derserve some admonishment.

I think you are undervaluing your benefits from the USA, and that is just my opinion.

• Members
Originally posted by 17 Tubes

I admitted almost as much.

And you're right. I derserve some admonishment.

I think you are undervaluing your benefits from the USA, and that is just my opinion.

Believe me, the economic benefits are many and obviously NATO, spearheaded by the US, keeps us safe from an attack that will never happen ( ;) ).

I love my American brethren. The admin, not so much.

• Members

From CNN:

'The most wanted man in Iraq died in a U.S. airstrike Wednesday evening when two 500-pound bombs slammed into a safe house near Baquba, according to U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Bill Caldwell."

story.compare.pool.jpg

Is it me or does this not make sense? If the airstrike used two 500lb bombs that pulverized the building, how is it this dude doesn't have a scratch???

• Members

]

those are very small numbers.

I think the main point thats getting lost here,

the US is the only country that has put

major effort into liberating other countries.

Sorry, but Canada has never come close.

They have helped, but IMO it was miniscule.

Uh, Europe :confused:

:idea:

And, if we wanted to be more specific:

www.holland.com

• Members
Originally posted by Highgrade

From CNN:

'The most wanted man in Iraq died in a U.S. airstrike Wednesday evening when two 500-pound bombs slammed into a safe house near Baquba, according to U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Bill Caldwell."

story.compare.pool.jpg

Is it me or does this not make sense? If the airstrike used two 500lb bombs that pulverized the building, how is it this dude doesn't have a scratch???

Heck yes it's fishy. That's a homeless dude I saw standing on the side of the road the other day! The government is killing homeless dudes and shipping them to Iraq and pretending they are terrorists... the bastards!!!

• Members
Originally posted by men's pants

and how many casualties did it take before they got him?

As many as it took to get him. No more and no less.

There really isn't a functional book of rules for war that lays down the way the game is played. Simply because war is not a game but one of the things that establishes absolute reality.

• Members

From CNN:

story.compare.pool.jpg

Looks like the back of his head is messed up, and also, the coagulated blood in his nostrols indicates a severe concusive trauma. He looks dead enough, don't he?

• Members
Originally posted by Paragraph51

Looks like the back of his head is messed up, and also, the coagulated blood in his nostrols indicates a severe concusive trauma. He looks dead enough, don't he?

I don't understand how more dead they want him to look.

• Members
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, barely forty and barely literate, a Bedouin from the Bani Hassan tribe, was until recently almost unknown outside his native Jordan. Then, on February 5, 2003, Secretary of State Colin Powell catapulted him onto the world stage. In his address to the United Nations making the case for war in Iraq, Powell identified al-Zarqawi

• Members

From CNN:

story.compare.pool.jpg

I'll take this one since I'm Air Force. You have bombs that are made to penetrate a building, then explode, and you have bombs that explode on impact. Depending on the building's construction, the bombs blast can do different types of damage. You could have a gaping hole in the middle and collapsing around the edges with slabs of concrete in a stack adjacent. I'm sure he died from being nailed with debris from the explosion and/or suffocated inside what was left of the building.

There are no hocus pocus tricks here. He's dead.